Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Instead of going after Milik juve should buy Papu.
3-4-1-2 or 4-3-1-2 even 4-3-3.
He is complete player. Can dribble, pass, shoot, cross. He has it all.
Tek
Cuads-Bonucci-De Ligt- Sandro
Bentan-Arthur-Rabiot
PAPU
Morata-Ronaldo
Or
Tek
De Ligt-Bonucci-Danilo
Cuads-Bentan-Arthur-Alex Sandro
Papu
Morata-Ronaldo
Give Atalanta Berna and take papu. If Gasp cant fix him, no one can

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
how was today’s lineup the same as the one vs Barca in leg one?
How was it not? Let's not go on about the "line-up" and actually look at what happens on the field? It was and has always been the same with the personel filling in their roles to their best capabilities.

But I liked the McKennie - Ramsey pairing yesterday; made it seem like a more attacking triangle in midfield. Ramsey is actually key in the fluidity of our game play this season. Too bad he can't be trusted to stay fit...

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba earns so much more. could be triple than Rabiot. Rabiot is 2 years younger and since half part of last season has better performance than Pogba.
Pogba knows he needs to lower his wages, it has been said multiple times so I guess it is unerstood.
Rabiot is a good player but he isnt excellent at anything, he doesnt provide assists or goals and his salary is way too high for his contribution. Add to all that he doesnt fit our current style of putting pressure on opponents (at least IMO)...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Getting Papu would be very anti-climactic
Really? He's a short term solution but he's a top class play making second striker. He would definitely fill the creative void. The problem is that he's a second striker and we need a play maker in the midfield. Either way, he's very very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba earns so much more. could be triple than Rabiot. Rabiot is 2 years younger and since half part of last season has better performance than Pogba.
Remember what Pogba can be. At one point he was like the second coming of Zidane. He was consistently incredible for 3-4 years. Talent like that doesn't vanish. He's a risk but the potential reward is huge...massive.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Remember what Pogba can be. At one point he was like the second coming of Zidane. He was consistently incredible for 3-4 years. Talent like that doesn't vanish. He's a risk but the potential reward is huge...massive.
:tup:

It's not like some players who start a season well then vanish for the rest of it...or are inconsistent for an entire season, etc. I really think MU is a shithole for players right now, like Inter is in Italy. He was young and world class for years here, I'm sure he will rediscover that form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)