• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Ask @Nostradamus :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Is he?
He’s a very very good player and certainly comfortably better than any midfielder in our ranks. It’s debatable whether he’s outright World Class outside of Liverpool’s system but he’s very close to it if not.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao.

They play in a system which benefits them, individually none of them are better than Rabiot.

But what do I know, Indian experts like Xperd knows better. :baus:
Lol...Rabiot really ain’t all that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just offer Man Utd Rabiot in exchange.
Rabiot is good but isnt the pressing type and he lacks the final ball or shooting abilities.
It would be a win for both sides as Rabiot earns a lot.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just offer Man Utd Rabiot in exchange.
Rabiot is good but isnt the pressing type and he lacks the final ball or shooting abilities.
It would be a win for both sides as Rabiot earns a lot.
who do you mean by both sides? manure surely would be happy with a player who "isnt the pressing type and he lacks the final ball or shooting abilities", yet "earns a lot"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
who do you mean by both sides? manure surely would be happy with a player who "isnt the pressing type and he lacks the final ball or shooting abilities", yet "earns a lot"
Man Utd will get a player who is not whining about leaving them every two weeks and their Pogba`s wages are way bigger than Rabiot + Rabiot would fit this Man Utd quite well.
Rabiot is a good player but he needs to play in a certain philosophy which Juve no longer have.
Pogba isnt exactly performing miracles at Man Utd so they get a younger and probably better player for their use.
We get a player that can make the difference and link our mid to our attack
Man Utd no longer needs this type as they have B.Fernandes who is doing well for them.

This is why its a win win.

Jun 16, 2020
Locatelli + Aouar for me.

Pogba is not possible, I don't know were this one is coming from. How can anyone expect Juve to commit to huge wages for Pogba while the club is going exactly opposite direction?

Agresti started suggesting him after what Raiola said in TS. Agresti usually doesn’t do such videos, nor is he confirming that the are negotiations going on. But he believes that the board will try if even off the odds are small.

So who knows.. it’s seems quite likely that Khedira and Bernardeschi will leave, besides that hopefully Pogba is willing to accept lower wages as Morata did. With the new tax rules and a creative loan-obligation deal this transfer could become reality.

I’d be very happy with Aouar or Locatelli, but thinks that Pogba (if he somewhere reaches his old level), would be someone who we need more instead of the other 2. Aouar also very interesting but I want to see Kulu for some games in that position.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Agresti started suggesting him after what Raiola said in TS. Agresti usually doesn’t do such videos, nor is he confirming that the are negotiations going on. But he believes that the board will try if even off the odds are small.

So who knows.. it’s seems quite likely that Khedira and Bernardeschi will leave, besides that hopefully Pogba is willing to accept lower wages as Morata did. With the new tax rules and a creative loan-obligation deal this transfer could become reality.

I’d be very happy with Aouar or Locatelli, but thinks that Pogba (if he somewhere reaches his old level), would be someone who we need more instead of the other 2. Aouar also very interesting but I want to see Kulu for some games in that position.
Not if Pirlo keeps clinging on to this system.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The current hybrid, whatever you like to call it, with 2 pivots in front of the defence.
He has used a number of different formations already.

What would you like to see instead? I'm gonna guess 4-3-3.

I think people fixate too much on systems.

Anyway I'm sure if he had Pogba he'd want to make full use of him

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He has used a number of different formations already.

What would you like to see instead? I'm gonna guess 4-3-3.

I think people fixate too much on systems.

Anyway I'm sure if he had Pogba he'd want to make full use of him
The formation is not as important. The tactical system is and he hasn't used a number of systems at all. It has always been the same. Always. He even said so himself.

I did not say I wanted to see something else btw. I said this one wasn't built for Pogba. And our team is not perfectly set-up for any system or formation. It has holes all over the place.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The formation is not as important. The tactical system is and he hasn't used a number of systems at all. It has always been the same. Always. He even said so himself.

I did not say I wanted to see something else btw. I said this one wasn't built for Pogba. And our team is not perfectly set-up for any system or formation. It has holes all over the place.
Hmm, i think it's just a matter of him trying to fit all our best (form) players together while maintaining balance. I don't see why Pogna should have trouble playing in our midfield as the LCM

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Hmm, i think it's just a matter of him trying to fit all our best (form) players together while maintaining balance. I don't see why Pogna should have trouble playing in our midfield as the LCM
Because it's a very limiting and defensive role for Pogba. It's not a box-to-box role at all. And that's where he thrives the most. Paying a huge salary for a square peg in a round hole, is dumb. Even if his name is Pogba. If Pirlo adapts, fine but else it's just more proof we never learn and keep buying 'market opportunities' instead of buying what we actually need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)