Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If we want a backup striker i'd prefer a thousand times Giroud or Kean to Milik.

Milik misses too much
Both are not attainable in January I’m afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

According to latest reports Sass would sell Locatelli for 40m without any discounts. A January loan with obligation a la Chiesa would be perfect if Pogba isn’t available next month.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we want a backup striker i'd prefer a thousand times Giroud or Kean to Milik.

Milik misses too much
Milik and Girouds goals/90 are essentially the same. I’d take either one, but Milik is nearly a decade younger and has more resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

No way ADL sells Milik to juve though imo, doesn’t matter what the offer is. Just take him for free in the summer if you really want him, and find another temporary solution now. If Giroud isn’t possible, sign mandzukic

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Those players are miles better than Rabiot, Bentancur and Arthur. Did you see how slick their passing was yesterday that had spurs pinned back?
Lmao.

They play in a system which benefits them, individually none of them are better than Rabiot.

But what do I know, Indian experts like Xperd knows better. :baus:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Some times, when I am about to swallow a pill, my mouth is so dry. It makes it hard. So I don't take the pill. And I tell my wife I did. But I didn't. Also. That's how I feel about Eriksen.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Winjaldum and Fabinho are world class players, how about you take your head out of your ass for once and actually think
:rofl:

Not even a Livepool fan will make such stupid statement. My dad is one.

Now fuck off, idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

And you want to cry to the mods when somone calls you autistic. What a clown :lol3:
You seem frustrated, go get some dick in your mouth, you will feel relieved.

May 26, 2016
:rofl:

Not even a Livepool fan will make such stupid statement.

Now fuck off, idiot.
Fabinho is one of the most important and flexible players for Liverpool. He excels as a DM and can play in a variety of positions. As of matter of fact, Yesterday he played as a CB and still managed to keep Tottenham relatively quiet and had a great game. Any Liverpool fan i know values him very highly. So why dont you stop generalizing and actually start looking into things before you make these Incredibly stupid statements of yours.

Heres some further source material you can look into

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fabinho-liverpool-worlds-best-defensive-midfielder-jurgen-klopp

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
I don't think he sucks, he really is a great system player for Kloppo. Not sure he's a worldclass player on his own though.
i dont rate him as highly as De Bruyne, but he is elite for sure. world class might be stretching it, but i was trying to prove a point to a specific member here and had to use it in favour of the argument. Hopefully you get who i am refering to and hopefully he gets banned from this forum for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)