Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyway... to the non-mentally challenged here: what midfield upgrade would you like to see?

I'll take Pogba at this point
I'll take Pogba too. Take him in January and see if our midfield is elevated at all for the rest of the season and back to the drawing board in summer if there are still issues.

I wanna see if Pogba can step back up and elevate the rest of our CMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Locatelli.

LOL him and US-GOAT starting our midfield. The rage you would see on here :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'll take Pogba too. Take him in January and see if our midfield is elevated at all for the rest of the season and back to the drawing board in summer if there are still issues.

I wanna see if Pogba can step back up and elevate the rest of our CMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Locatelli.

LOL him and US-GOAT starting our midfield. The rage you would see on here :lol:
I'd like Aouar and another mid since nothing will be solved with just one addition. But I'd take Pogba too
Yeah Aouar + Locatelli would be nice :p but for January that might be impossible. Pogba seems somewhat realistic at the moment

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah Aouar + Locatelli would be nice :p but for January that might be impossible. Pogba seems somewhat realistic at the moment
If we can get Pogba on a discount that would be great. We would screw them over twice on the same player.

As bad as PP has been, I think our club is the right place for him to find himself again.

- - - Updated - - -

And Locatelli wouldn't be expensive either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
not as much as Aouar whom I'd also love to have

dealing with Sass would probably be easier as we can shift over some youth players, etc to lower the fee whereas we can't have that liberty dealing with a foreign club
lyon already got a bargaining chip :MDS:

iirc locatelli is rated at 40m by sassuolo. not something i'd call cheap. they also want to keep the guy as they have a genuine shot at a cup place finish. i reckon he'd be a similarly hard deal (if not harder) than aouar. aulas tried to sell the guy for a loan+obligation last summer, and the lowest rumored fee was 35m.

and don't get me wrong, both would be an upgrade on our current mediocre bunch. i just don't see locatelli as an easy target.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

iirc locatelli is rated at 40m by sassuolo. not something i'd call cheap. they also want to keep the guy as they have a genuine shot at a cup place finish. i reckon he'd be a similarly hard deal (if not harder) than aouar. aulas tried to sell the guy for a loan+obligation last summer, and the lowest rumored fee was 35m.

and don't get me wrong, both would be an upgrade on our current mediocre bunch. i just don't see locatelli as an easy target.
LMAO I forgot about MDS

Sass rates him at 40m, I think we can get him around 30m give or take and throw some players in there but you might be right since Aulas wanted to sell him and it appeared he wanted out.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

There's a difference between a bargaining chip and a bargaining shit amico.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's a difference between a bargaining chip and a bargaining shit amico.
don't underestimate mds' power, mate. he's had a great and deserved contract at milan and juve, he's a triple scudetto winner, he's got a pedigree of a champion. aulas was smart enough to recognize his chance to sign mattia, and i bet he'll be happy to accept an other jewel too as a bargaigning whatever.

:berna:

i'd raise a tici statue in my garden if it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)