Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pogba´s Mentality worries me just more than i would like.

He is no Morata, so dont sell me that argument about he "doing a morata" here. Pogba is an arrogant, nonchalant and inmature man.
Nope Morata and Pogba cannot be compared. Morata had no choice. Pogba pushed for manure move. He thought he was Manure’s savior.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nope Morata and Pogba cannot be compared. Morata had no choice. Pogba pushed for manure move. He thought he was Manure’s savior.
And saying we were a holiday on his way out.

No one should forget his words.

- - - Updated - - -

So what

Ffs grow the fuck up people. It’s not like he backstabbed us, talked bad about us or that he signed for one of our enemies.
Could you have some decency?

Jun 16, 2020
And saying we were a holiday on his way out.

No one should forget his words.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you have some decency?
Sorry mate, I dislike names as Pogbitch or hating player because he left us, especially under the circumstances Pogba left us. We broke a world record selling him. With Conte for example its another story.

In my opinion Pogba was very humble. Besides the social media nonsense which are meaningless anyway, he always worked hard and gave his everything. He was a joy to watch, had problems with finding continuity for the full 90 minutes, but he delivered goals and assists, had great actions and defended. Compensated a lot of km for Pirlo who lacked pace in his lasts years.

The only thing I disliked was him accepting the #10 jersey. But in his defense, knowing the historic value we have with that number, at a young age he had the balls to try to lead our midfield, none of our midfielders had the balls to do that since he left us. And I respect that mentality. Honestly could you see Bentancur or Rabiot trying something like that?

I don’t blame him for going back to United. He grew up there (or at least had a part of his youth dreaming about playing for United), felt like he had something to finish there and went back. If there’s someone to blame it’s our board, but again we broke a world record.

Somehow Juventus is a environment that gets the best out of players. For now I don’t doubt that he’ll have successful years with us again. Hopefully we can sign him without selling Dybala.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ffs grow the fuck up people. It’s not like he backstabbed us, talked bad about us or that he signed for one of our enemies.
He milked the shit out of a possible transfer on his social media though (ingore the blabla :howler: ), toying with both Juve and Manure fans. Let him rot at Manure, the shitty attitude bitch he is.

It's not like we have the mids to carry him anymore anyway.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sorry mate, I dislike names as Pogbitch or hating player because he left us, especially under the circumstances Pogba left us. We broke a world record selling him. With Conte for example its another story.

In my opinion Pogba was very humble. Besides the social media nonsense which are meaningless anyway, he always worked hard and gave his everything. He was a joy to watch, had problems with finding continuity for the full 90 minutes, but he delivered goals and assists, had great actions and defended. Compensated a lot of km for Pirlo who lacked pace in his lasts years.

The only thing I disliked was him accepting the #10 jersey. But in his defense, knowing the historic value we have with that number, at a young age he had the balls to try to lead our midfield, none of our midfielders had the balls to do that since he left us. And I respect that mentality. Honestly could you see Bentancur or Rabiot trying something like that?

I don’t blame him for going back to United. He grew up there (or at least had a part of his youth dreaming about playing for United), felt like he had something to finish there and went back. If there’s someone to blame it’s our board, but again we broke a world record.

Somehow Juventus is a environment that gets the best out of players. For now I don’t doubt that he’ll have successful years with us again. Hopefully we can sign him without selling Dybala.
Because it worked for Morata doesnt mean it works for everybody. I mean you talking as nobody flopped at Juve :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nobody knows but anyway; it's not an insult...
How it is not an insult please?

He practically said he was on vacations in a foreign team, but that he was back to serious business at Manu.

He literally downplayed what he accomplished with Juventus, and on top of that had the nerve to make fun of the sentiment of fans in his social media adidas teasers

He showed no respect towards the team that made him famous. Now he wants to come back like if nothing happened. Ungrateful

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How it is not an insult please?

He practically said he was on vacations in a foreign team, but that he was back to serious business at Manu.

He literally downplayed what he accomplished with Juventus, and on top of that had the nerve to make fun of the sentiment of fans in his social media adidas teasers

He showed no respect towards the team that made him famous. Now he wants to come back like if nothing happened. Ungrateful
He did not say that. That's entirely your interpretation. The only thing he truly meant (and actually said) was Manchester felt like coming home.

Some fans just have long toes to be stepped on. He made us a world record transfer fee and gave us 4 fantastic years while coming in for free... There's only one side being ungrateful here and it's not his. So stop twisting his words.

Manchester United news: Paul Pogba issues statement on Juventus 'holiday' reports
The midfielder has clarified his comments after it was reported he described his spell in Turin as akin to being on holiday

George Cooper
Monday 05 December 2016

pogba-world-eleven.jpg

(Getty)

Paul Pogba has hit back at claims he described his four-year spell at Juventus as ‘a holiday’.
Pogba, the Manchester United midfielder, joined Juventus in 2012 and went on to win four Serie A titles before returning to Old Trafford for a world-record £89m during the summer.

Last week, Pogba was quotes as saying he ‘went on holiday and just came back’ but was forced to clarify that comment on Monday.

“Everything can be distorted,” Pogba said. “A few days ago I was asked how I feel about the CITY of Manchester and not about clubs.

“One of the reasons why I chose to come to Manchester United is because it’s where I spent my childhood and it feels like going back home.
“Juventus is the most important club of my professional career so far. On the other hand, I am willing to prove more and working for that here.
“I am very grateful and happy for the love, trust and opportunity Juventus gave me. They played a crucial role in making me the player I am today.

“In Juventus I developed and learned and I will always be thankful for that.
“I do not like or accept that my words are wrongly interpreted so let me be clear: Juventus has a special place in my heart, the tifosi, the club and the city. They made me feel at home, always supported me and are fantastic.

“At the same time, Manchester United is my childhood home and the club always had a special place in my heart. I will do my best to be successful here, make my club and fans proud of me and make my dreams come true.”

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
4 years later and that being harped on is silly. Pogba has never had anything but good to say about his time in Juve, and the club in general. He was in Manchester since he was 16, so obviously is special to come back to that as a professional.

If you wanna hear actual direct disrespectful stuff about club, listen to Dani Alves. Or Vidal when he joined Bayern and basically said he's finally in a big club (not too bright time in Barca too, what he said just before the 8-2 drubbing).

P.S the thing you should be annoyed with Pogba a out is the social media ad campaign for him leaving...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't get this fake outrage

Everybody loves vacation and hates returning home from vacation

Vacation = good

it was a love declaration

Can't explain it much simpler than this
?

You think he will be going to a new club and say that his "Holiday" club was better?

Dont be naive.

Obviously he meant he was going to a more serious adventure.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S the thing you should be annoyed with Pogba a out is the social media ad campaign for him leaving...
With everything. The fact that he collaborated with adidas to do that campaign was disrespectful to us. he simply was disrespectful and people here just want to let it pass because are just too nostalgic of Pogba.

I loved him when he was here but he is not the same.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Will he improve our midfield? Absolutely.

Is he better than anyone we have in midfield right now? Most definitely.

I would not hesitate to trade every single one of our mids to bring Pogba here, including Rabiot, Bentancur and Arthur.
Keep Arthur. We need him and big Mac as it stands now. The rest can politely leave.

Pogba - Arthur - McKennie would seem reasonable to me for now. Then add some more quality in the summer of course.

But buying 2 midfield additions in January is unrealistic anyway because we also need an extra striker...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep Arthur. We need him and big Mac as it stands now. The rest can politely leave.

Pogba - Arthur - McKennie would seem reasonable to me for now. Then add some more quality in the summer of course.

But buying 2 midfield additions in January is unrealistic anyway because we also need an extra striker...
I don't really rate Arthur, but to each his own I suppose - it's your prerogative

I do agree that a midfield comprising both Pogba and McNuggets would be quite intriguing. We would still need to strengthen in the summer obviously - Locatelli should still be attainable. .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't really rate Arthur, but to each his own I suppose - it's your prerogative

I do agree that a midfield comprising both Pogba and McNuggets would be quite intriguing. We would still need to strengthen in the summer obviously - Locatelli should still be attainable. .
Arthur has distinctive qualities but he's not a game defining player on his own. Put him in quality midfield and he'll easily roll along.

Even this season you can see a massive difference in our midfields with or without Arthur. He's not a regista 'though and defensively too weak to play there, so Locatelli should definitely be on the top of our list.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
4 years later and that being harped on is silly. Pogba has never had anything but good to say about his time in Juve, and the club in general. He was in Manchester since he was 16, so obviously is special to come back to that as a professional.

If you wanna hear actual direct disrespectful stuff about club, listen to Dani Alves. Or Vidal when he joined Bayern and basically said he's finally in a big club (not too bright time in Barca too, what he said just before the 8-2 drubbing).

Didn't pogba say Juve was a holiday for him?

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
I think aswell that he meant as being away from home, with saying he was on a holiday and not in a sense that he was in an inferior club.
but everyone can have their own interpretation, media adds to it with their clickbait titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)