Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should inquire about Balotelli and if the conditions are right, bring him in as a reserve and pay him bum wages. I reckon he'd be willing to work hard and do the Zalayeta role rather than retire in Qatar / MLS or whoever takes him. There'll be tons of games in short stretches this season, if Morata or CR get hurt we're very thin upfront.

There are awful ideas.

Unspeakable ideas.

And down here idea that suggests Juve sign Balotelli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I may be incorrect but didn't you want Balotelli for years?
For Juve, never. Just didnt understand the exaggerated hate for him, every headline relating to him overblown to the max.

Misunderstood talent wasting clown for most of his career. At his peak was a very good striker for couple of years. But didn't care enough to be a basic professional and have above average career even.

But want him in Juve? Never entered my mind. I envied Inter in his teen years for having such an explosive young talent. But that was then. Dozen chances later and nearly dozen years later, and he is nothing but a bum, that couldn't even stay committed enough to play for a Serie B level club.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
For Juve, never. Just didnt understand the exaggerated hate for him, every headline relating to him overblown to the max.

Misunderstood talent wasting clown for most of his career. At his peak was a very good striker for couple of years. But didn't care enough to be a basic professional and have above average career even.

But want him in Juve? Never entered my mind. I envied Inter in his teen years for having such an explosive young talent. But that was then. Dozen chances later and nearly dozen years later, and he is nothing but a bum, that couldn't even stay committed enough to play for a Serie B level club.
If you were Balo, would you be able to stay committed to play for relegation sides or french midtable clubs? If Juve came knocking, he might grab his last chance to work hard to make it among champions again. Of course, knowing Balo, he might very well turn out to be a shit signing. :D But if we can get him on a 2m a season deal, wheres the harm in trying?

Around the same time Inter had Balo we had Immobile btw, who was a much smaller talent, but still should've got his chance at Juve over the bum strikers we kept signing

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

tenor.gif

I could swear there was a time when both you and @Hust really wanted him here and we clashed over it.

Must be fake memories

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Juve came knocking, he might grab his last chance to work hard

I admire your positive outlook strickland, but in this case just give up bro :D

The man had a DECADE to show he can be the most basic professional possible, and refused at every turn. Currenly NO Serie A team are willing to touch him, not a single one, so why should the best one do it, that have the strictest requirement of professionalism and hard work, everything he is the opposite of.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The man had a DECADE to show he can be the most basic professional possible, and refused at every turn. Currenly NO Serie A team are willing to touch him, not a single one, so why should the best one do it, that have the strictest requirement of professionalism and hardk work, everything he is the opposite of.
Ronaldo`s work ethic vs Balotelli`s

Strickland

May 17, 2019

The man had a DECADE to show he can be the most basic professional possible, and refused at every turn. Currenly NO Serie A team are willing to touch him, not a single one, so why should the best one do it, that have the strictest requirement of professionalism and hardk work, everything he is the opposite of.
Because what Brescia paid to him (1.5m) literally puts him among the lowest paid players at Juve and among the highest paid on almost all the other teams, for us there's minimal risk involved, for others its significant.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We should inquire about Balotelli and if the conditions are right, bring him in as a reserve and pay him bum wages. I reckon he'd be willing to work hard and do the Zalayeta role rather than retire in Qatar / MLS or whoever takes him. There'll be tons of games in short stretches this season, if Morata or CR get hurt we're very thin upfront.
@zizinho approves

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
not for the winter, but for summer my guess is we will try for Isco, contract until 2022 and will be available for lower than 30m probably.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Do you want to get our 2 CMs killed?
Never said I wanted him, just feeling we will go for him. From logical point of view:
- We always wanted him,
-he will be available for cheap price,
- can use new tax law on him, so his salary wont hurt us,
- also our coach loves him.
Looks to me like something that could happen. He will be on his last year of contract so Madrid will want to cash on him too.
Regarding him i have my doubts, on his day he is unplayable for the opposition but it happens once in a season for 3 games, then he gets back to slowing down the play, but changing Ramsey for him probably still makes us better team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Both Wingers for us, Isco can play centrally in Ramseys role plus Pirlo is a big admirer, this is of course considering Pirlo is still with us then.
A few years ago Isco would have been great.
Now he seems to have added some weight and looks way more heavy than before. I`d pass on him.

Ramsey`s role?! We should either play Dybala/Kulusevski or we should go for someone who can score and assist on a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)