Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (9 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
You are hurt, relax. He have been a loyal servant, now he wants a new/better challenge, no need to bash him for that.
How about u care for ur own business?

Loyal servant my ass. If he wanted a new challenge, then he should just have said it, but he didnt..always hiding behind his agend and saying nothing, but as soon as Bayern saying the offer is not on the table anymore, he decides to make a laughable interview.

He is just a dumb greedy fucker and he is dead to me and to countless others..time to feck off money whore.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Loyal servant my ass. If he wanted a new challenge, then he should just have said it, but he didnt..always hiding behind his agend and saying nothing, but as soon as Bayern saying the offer is not on the table anymore, he decides to make a laughable interview.

He is just a dumb greedy fucker and he is dead to me and to countless others..time to feck off money whore.
How about you stop posting here?

Hiding behind his agent? so you want them to switch roles? he is only doing his job. I think you need to learn what an agent does, google it my friend.
dead to you and countless others? that's cold. Relax buddy, it's football, players come and go. You need to calm down.

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah but that won't happen. He's too good to miss out on, so there will be an auction for sure. City/PSG can always come up with something and I believe Real has a pretty good chance of pulling this one off.
I hope that you’re wrong mate, but it’s a realistic scenario. We could really use him, at least we have the tax advantage.

Heretic

May 14, 2014
Bayern should be glad to get rid off him.
He's become error prone af, always good for some bonucciesque blunders.
Giving in to his demands would set a bad example for others there.
I seriously doubt Bayern wanna become a 2nd Farca salary wise.
Even here in Austria people start disliking him for demanding such wages during these times.

p.s.: and yes he is a dumb fuck

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The thing is I understand Alaba wants to play LM or CM - I am not sure he is worth more than 10M a year... while I wouldnt want him to play LCB since he is very prone to mistakes.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope that you’re wrong mate, but it’s a realistic scenario. We could really use him, at least we have the tax advantage.
Yeah, the tax advantage is a good argument. The thing is the club is taking another direction right now, covid has badly exposed the previous policy of freebies-on-high-wages. I think the club won't be bringing in such a player for a while yet, the idea will be to continue with quality players on lower wages - the wage bill is still a bit too high in my opinion.
A healthy football club doesn't spend more than 50% of it's income for wages. I'd say 60% tops. How does Juve fare after last transfer window? Does anyone have some legit numbers?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Paratici on Pogba - As for Pogba, right now he is a Manchester United player and it is far too early to think about future transfer targets. We all care for Pogba here, one of many ex-players who gave Juve so much, but it’s too early to talk about future objectives.

I think he is aiming to take him on a free transfer

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Paratici on Pogba - As for Pogba, right now he is a Manchester United player and it is far too early to think about future transfer targets. We all care for Pogba here, one of many ex-players who gave Juve so much, but it’s too early to talk about future objectives.

I think he is aiming to take him on a free transfer
when does his contact expire? 2022? I can’t see it getting to that point. Man U will either sell or extend. Pogba needs to take control of his career. He doesn’t seem to be in a rush to leave.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Take it easy man, it sucks to see someone close go but in the end you have to accept that even if you provide them with numerous Bundesliga titles, high chances at CL and bratwurst they will still want to play in more serious league. Even if you will try to convince them to stay by offering crazy wages.

:baus:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We should inquire about Balotelli and if the conditions are right, bring him in as a reserve and pay him bum wages. I reckon he'd be willing to work hard and do the Zalayeta role rather than retire in Qatar / MLS or whoever takes him. There'll be tons of games in short stretches this season, if Morata or CR get hurt we're very thin upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)