Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched France v Croatia and Camavinga was underwhelming. Played about half hour. His passing was all over the place, and not in a good way. I know he’s young so you have to take that into consideration, but at this moment there’s also no way I’d bid anything above 50m for him. He’s purely projection. He’s not a De Ligt.

Jun 16, 2020
I watched France v Croatia and Camavinga was underwhelming. Played about half hour. His passing was all over the place, and not in a good way. I know he’s young so you have to take that into consideration, but at this moment there’s also no way I’d bid anything above 50m for him. He’s purely projection. He’s not a De Ligt.
How was Rabiot?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Thats a small sample size. Never watched him, but id give a couple of games to make a judgement

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Thats a small sample size. Never watched him, but id give a couple of games to make a judgement
ive been watching him at Rennes the past month. It’s been more or less the same. If hes really an 80m man, he should be standing out in Ligue 1. He hasnt. Only flashes. De Ligt was dominating in champions league, nevermind eredivisie.

- - - Updated - - -

nothing good or bad, so I guess solid.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
With little time between late summer mercato and this one, I wonder if this will be an extension of summer market and if we'll sign someone.

Not a loan patchup for reserve role due to injuries or youth investment for future but an actual decent signing for first team which usually doesn't happen in January.

- - - Updated - - -

#UnlockandUnleashAouarThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)