Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (11 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Is nostradamus usually right though, or more like the Mandzukic poster?
Blasphemy;)

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna happen. Nostradamus won't allow it.

Allow me to channel my inner Nostradamus.

There's no chance Alaba joins Juventus. If he want to be greedy and earn unreasonable money, I see him joining Real or one of the EPL clubs.
:mark:Well done, but I dont know how this story ll end. I still think he ll extend, but I m getting tired of this saga and would not mind to get rid of this greedy fecker.

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Alaba would be the perfect LCB. Something like Danilo but on the left, a combo LB/LCB.

Alaba - De Ligt - Merih
As long as he's not the main centre-back and have someone to cover up for his errors, he would do just fine. I think he could do better in a 3 at the back system as well.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Alaba would be a good solution but did somebody actually say thay he wants 20M? If true, then he should fuck off and go to China or some Alibaba club.
Must be 20m gross, right?:ratcafe::shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

() No agreements between Juve and Alaba representatives (Zahavi / Dad George). But there is definitely a high interest from Juventus.

FC Bayern München still believe that David Alaba will extend the contract. But he takes his time and there is no ultimatum. @Plettigoal ⚡♂

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can't sign both Alaba and Camavinga in one summer.

I really hope we dont sign him. I really dont think we should spend that much on wages on players.
If we are ditching A.Sandro it would be fine as long as the overall deal dont exceed Alaba`s wages.

Camavinga - Sure but he has Real Madrid`s name all over him..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When we dump khedira's useless ass amongst others we can
Khedira and Chiellini off the books after this season. Costa, De Sciglio, Berna, Cuadrado, Ronaldo, Dybala among others after next season. Not saying Juve will lose all those players, but they will have flexibility to spend next summer. Alaba and Camavinga are realistic, but I’m not sure how high I’d bid for Camavinga. Yeah yeah he’s only a teenager, but his ligue 1 performances so far suggests you're paying more for what he could become rather than what he is. De Ligt was more proven/a safer a bet, so it was easier to drop 70m+ on him. Camavinga..idk...unless he just has a monster season and shows out in CL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Khedira and Chiellini off the books after this season. Costa, De Sciglio, Berna, Cuadrado, Ronaldo, Dybala among others after next season. Not saying Juve will lose all those players, but they will have flexibility to spend next summer. Alaba and Camavinga are realistic, but I’m not sure how high I’d bid for Camavinga. Yeah yeah he’s only a teenager, but his ligue 1 performances so far suggests you're paying more for what he could become rather than what he is. De Ligt was more proven/a safer a bet, so it was easier to drop 70m+ on him. Camavinga..idk...unless he just has a monster season and shows out in CL.
I doubt alaba is realistic. If he's asking closer to 6 or 7 mill in wages then yes maybe, but his demands are absurd. In terms of free transfers we should be all over riqui puig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)