May 5, 2004
Daniele Rugani
Douglas Costa
MDS
Marko Pjaca
Luca Pellegrini
Cristian Romero
Rolando Mandragora

How much we can make out of these loaned out players? Can we get 60m for Aouar ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You would skip on an amazing and most versatile around champ like him? Thank God you have nothing to do with our decision making. He will ask for insane salary, but if it ever becomes realistic enough, defenitely should sign as quickly as humanly possible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You would skip on an amazing and most versatile around champ like him? Thank God you have nothing to do with our decision making. He will ask for insane salary, but if it ever becomes realistic enough, defenitely should sign as quickly as humanly possible.
I just dont think he is worth his insane wages and I think A.Sandro can do equally well while I dont rate him as a good CB which means only LM position which A.Sandro can also play.
I really dont see the need for him unless we sell A.Sandro.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We send Rugani and MDS on loan to become sleep agent there for Camavinga and Aouar
Was wondering when Camavinga rumors will surface citing new relationship with Rennes.

Besides Rugani finding a CL team, wouldn't put it past our mgmt.

Hope Aouar really did choose us and MDS loan was a "gift" ( :lol: ) to Aulas for having to wait for one time 60m payment.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
There's no club paying his salary demands. I'm OK with him leaving on a free if he continues to perform like in last few games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There's no club paying his salary demands. I'm OK with him leaving on a free if he continues to perform like in last few games.
I dont believe those salary demands will met either, which is why I am all for, for signing him.

Even retarded PSG wont give him that money. But if we can give competetive offer, its an easy yes, a 28 year old top level player that can play 3-4 positions, thank you come again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No room at CB or CM. Does he want to play LB? Would younger LB be cheaper even with transfer fee esp in long run? Think Eriksen vs Kulu.

- - - Updated - - -

What's he asking for?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No room at CB or CM. Does he want to play LB? Would younger LB be cheaper even with transfer fee esp in long run? Think Eriksen vs Kulu.

- - - Updated - - -

What's he asking for?

Why dont we have room at CB? He would easily bench Danilo, and we can rotate old Chiellini/Bonucci with him. And he can play LB/LM and be backup for CMs, where we only have 4 guys there.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As a LB yes absolutely, as a LCB would be great too but we would need to move Chiesa on the left. Right now Danilo acts as RB in defense and Alex Sandro/Frabotta drop back to create a 4 man defense. If we play with a LCB instead like De Ligt - Bonucci - Alaba then our right wingback would need to drop back and as you mentioned on another thread Chiesa can't work as a RB.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Daniele Rugani
Douglas Costa
MDS
Marko Pjaca
Luca Pellegrini
Cristian Romero
Rolando Mandragora

How much we can make out of these loaned out players? Can we get 60m for Aouar ?
Juve should be able to sell all of them (except Costa) if they have decent seasons. That should be enough to fund Aouar, but I’m not sure if Juve doesnt need a Camavinga type more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As a LB yes absolutely, as a LCB would be great too but we would need to move Chiesa on the left. Right now Danilo acts as RB in defense and Alex Sandro/Frabotta drop back to create a 4 man defense. If we play with a LCB instead like De Ligt - Bonucci - Alaba then our right wingback would need to drop back and as you mentioned on another thread Chiesa can't work as a RB.
Thats true, but he gives you the option to be flexible either way in multiple positions, so if you can do it you do it. He can play with Chiesa when he himself plays LM/LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)