Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There are some really good players available next year like Haaland, Camavinga, Mbappe, Pogba, Aouar, Sancho

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i doubt we can afford them(salary!!).
I was just saying these 11 could form a team that can definitely win the CL. I didnt suggest we buy all of them...

Pogba since we have no one in midfield to provide what he can
Donnarumma since we can get cash for our Polish GK

Thats it for me - The rest are good for one year but non will sign a one year contract...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

i mean its tuttosport but it’s also an obvious connection.

Heres a theoretical; Aouar, Pogba, Camavinga. Pick one.

- - - Updated - - -

Caviglia is gonna get valuable experience this season, hopefully he plays.
Funny
Aouar - Very good player but cannot bring what Pogba can bring
Cowabanga - Very good at a very young age but there are great players who bloomed and then got stuck and didnt improve much further
Pogba - Can fill our connector void in attack + shooting from distance +air challenges

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Camavinga is the best fit if you think about it. Chiesa will eventually be a starter on the wing, moving Kulu to the de Bruyne role, where he’s best fit (also Pogbas ideal position)

Camavinga would compliment Arthur and Benta the best because he actually likes defending. There is the very real possibility the bidding war gets outta hand tho. I like the kid, but I wouldn’t pay 80m+ for potential.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Camavinga is the best fit if you think about it. Chiesa will eventually be a starter on the wing, moving Kulu to the de Bruyne role, where he’s best fit (also Pogbas ideal position)

Camavinga would compliment Arthur and Benta the best because he actually likes defending. There is the very real possibility the bidding war gets outta hand tho. I like the kid, but I wouldn’t pay 80m+ for potential.
Should Pogba be 30 I`d pick Camvinga as well but he isnt 30 and he is the present while Camavinga is the future.
Since our present kind of sucks while Juventus know how to re-invent themselves for the future - Pogba is the obvious choice for me.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Should Pogba be 30 I`d pick Camvinga as well but he isnt 30 and he is the present while Camavinga is the future.
Since our present kind of sucks while Juventus know how to re-invent themselves for the future - Pogba is the obvious choice for me.
pogba is probably more realistic, which is crazy to say. I’m pretty confident he wants Juve, just depends on whether Juve wants him I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)