Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogdab & Dollar incoming
Pogba might arrive a year later as his situation with his contract is not really clear.

I do think our board is planning on selling Dybala - Something I really dont like.

I dont know if it takes a year or two but I do see us with Pogba Halland and Donnarumma while we have Dybala Ronaldo and Woj leaving
I hope Im wrong so we could have the gay dragonz or whatever its name play here together but it seems on our board`s agenda..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pogba might arrive a year later as his situation with his contract is not really clear.

I do think our board is planning on selling Dybala - Something I really dont like.

I dont know if it takes a year or two but I do see us with Pogba Halland and Donnarumma while we have Dybala Ronaldo and Woj leaving
I hope Im wrong so we could have the gay dragonz or whatever its name play here together but it seems on our board`s agenda..
If Milan keep winning games up until Christmas then Donnarumma will sign a new contract. The only reason he'd leave there is if they stayed completely uncompetitive, he's already shown his hand when Raiola could have easily wrangled him a move away.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I dont know about 2021 but I do think Haaland future is with us while Mbappe will sooner or later join Real Madrid.
Aouar - I think Real will sign him as well
Hernandez - I dont think our board is even considering him
I often read the name Haaland here, but I really dont understand the optimism that he ll sign for Juve next. Have I missed something?

Also, why do u think 2021?
If reports r true his clause can only get activated in summer 2022.

I think its highly unrealistic and that his next destination is most likely Real or a PL club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I often read the name Haaland here, but I really dont understand the optimism that he ll sign for Juve next. Have I missed something?

I think its highly unrealistic and that his next destination is most likely Real or a PL club.
Probably City. I think we have an outside chance, though.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
A few months ago Fabrizio Romano said Juve are making Haaland their top target in 2022. So it's not some baseless crap Juve fans came up with. Does it mean it's going to happen? No. But he is part of the club's future plans.

Jun 6, 2015

Bayern not interested?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

I do believe the us-selling-Dybala-ship has sailed. Especially with Cristiano leaving soon...

And the extra year on Pogba's contract has to be agreed upon by both parties, I guess.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Bayern not interested?
I dont think Haaland is interested in Bayern and Lewandowski ll play at the highest level for some more years, due to his incredible physique. I would bet on Haaland not coming, Raiola is reason enough.

- - - Updated - - -

A few months ago Fabrizio Romano said Juve are making Haaland their top target in 2022. So it's not some baseless crap Juve fans came up with. Does it mean it's going to happen? No. But he is part of the club's future plans.
I dont think there is no chance at all, but I wouldnt bet on it..

2022 that is.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I said I dont know if it happens in 2021 or 2022...
Halaand is high on our list and his agent is Raiola IIRC.
EPL club - Well since there is a clause which Im sure more than one club will use, I see it more of a player wish than economic power.
Then there are the wages and while EPL are more likely to splash - Juventus do have an advantage with the tax law...
Considering all this I`d say Juve Real Barcelona have an advantage in prestige so its just a question of his preference..

Real - They`ll go for Mbappe
Barcelona - It doesnt sound like a Barca kind of move.
Juve - Clearly very interested

I also said we will not have Ronaldo by then so 30M net off our books = space for a big contract
Also replacing Ronaldo is not easy so we will definitely do our best in getting a goal machine like Haaland.

- - - Updated - - -

I do believe the us-selling-Dybala-ship has sailed. Especially with Cristiano leaving soon...

And the extra year on Pogba's contract has to be agreed upon by both parties, I guess.
Im not sure about this. There is our management which seemed to underrate him before and also his contract talks that drag on and on and on..
Pogba - If the extra year thing needs both parties to agree - We can offer him the contract in January as I dont think he would willingly stay there.
If it depends on Man Utd and only them - I see them extending his contract and then the whole thing will have to wait another year.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Probably City. I think we have an outside chance, though.
I really think we do as well. As long as there is a release clause, no club really has to negotiate with Dortmund. Who ever pays the highest commission to Raiola and the highest salary to Haaland will probably get his signature. Considering our relations with Raiola (and we often handed him a big fat check) and the tax benefits in Italy I think our chances are pretty good, probably even better than City's.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Nobody from Germany ever signs for Juve according to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)