Winter mercato thread 2020 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
why not 3 of them can play further up its nice to have players like Kulusevski that can play both as CM or wingers also Ramsey can fill the AM position as well.

If you consider our attack with Dybala-Ronaldo-Higuain-Douglas Costa-Kulusevski Bernadesci and even Ramsey as AM if we play 4-3-1-2

We have alot players to fit almost any kind of position and to endure an injury crisis

But regarding how strong we are in the mid depends on how Rabiot and Bentacur will develop and who will sign as CM in the summer

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
It not DC thing , We have clear mid issues, even for football armatures like us we have noticed this, professionals like Nedved and Fabio seems cant see this ...i dont know...

now giving away large salaries like this , it's a long term self destruction ...we have many players dont deserve this salary and add to that this kuzuza or kuaziki thing ....

The 45m on kuluveski a i just feel unneeded for unproven talent , why not make 60m and throw it on Tonali for example ....

This summer will e critical , if they didnt get right , This team really will return to 7th but with large salaries on !!
tonali is also unproven talent.
i understand your worries because milan had the same fate with the high salaries for very old players. but i think when we win the cl this year we will some of the old guards go

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Icardi rumors in the summer, Pjanic/Higuain and Bernardeschi to be offered to PSG who will exercise their right to buy him for 70m and ship him off to Turin

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

This is why some fans get pissed. Fans knew this shit months before the ones who actually get paid to make these decisions

I know! Let's try and push for the CL by ignoring our shit midfield and putting our right back hopes into a 31 year old winger and a redundant full back that has flopped at 2 big club's in a row and only ever looked good in the Portuguese league

Even better when your formation is 4312 which is the most narrow formation out there and puts insane emphasis on your full backs both offensively and defensively

Outstanding work, definitely so much more knowledgeable than your average fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)