Winter mercato thread 2020 (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
De Sciglio is not only horrible but he's also constantly injured. He's literally useless. I'd rather have a semi-useless player instead.

But yeah, while we're at it, Kurzawa used to show good performances, hence PSG went after him. I wouldn't mind taking the chance trying to revive him here.
He was such a promising young talent though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ranieri was fine. He actually kept it together for us in those two seasons, made the top 3 twice, a couple of memorable wins against Real Madrid in the CL group stages that will live long in the memory.

Did well with a weak squad that was living off the fumes of the Trez/Del Piero/Nedved/Camo combination.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Any ways, I dont care about who the GMs/SDs are aslong as they doing their job of continuing the success of Juve.

But if I'm gonna be selfish, while rest of dream of Tonali/Pogba etc, I want a SD/GM that can give me this, just this, and I will be happy for many years to come:

Is it too much to ask?
Answering your question yes it is and he is impossible to get before he is useless ergo not before 3-4 years

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hello all!

Really dont understand what we are doing since summer its pretty obvious to me that Can , Khedira and Matuidi are not fit to play in our system since the first game of the pre-season.
Mario Matzu was the same and if am not wrong we terminated his contact in order to leave us.

Also the Danilo-Cancelo swap and Spina-Pellegrini made no sense to me as we are weaker in RB and LB position

Glad to hear the deal we will not go on with another swap for Kurzawa that will weak us even more in the RB position and without make our LB better.
Welcome. Yep, Fabio and Nedved are struggling too much since summer. On top of what you said, the Paulo saga was the worst

May 25, 2019
Any ways, I dont care about who the GMs/SDs are aslong as they doing their job of continuing the success of Juve.

But if I'm gonna be selfish, while rest of dream of Tonali/Pogba etc, I want a SD/GM that can give me this, just this, and I will be happy for many years to come:

Is it too much to ask?
He's pretty good, but he's no Matuidi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have a lot of incompetent players, on extremely high salaries too.
Many mistakes were made and they were stacked.
Its should be a priorityvto start selling them, on summer we will be too busy with the acquisitions and opportunity targets.
Now we had the chance to sell Emre, De Sciglio, Berna and Pjaca and Paratici ruined every single of them. We had offers for them and trade opportunities.
Paratici did not commit all those mistakes but he had the opportunitybto fix them and he ruined it, thus making it his problem too.
Why is he still here?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We have a lot of incompetent players, on extremely high salaries too.
Many mistakes were made and they were stacked.
Its should be a priorityvto start selling them, on summer we will be too busy with the acquisitions and opportunity targets.
Now we had the chance to sell Emre, De Sciglio, Berna and Pjaca and Paratici ruined every single of them. We had offers for them and trade opportunities.
Paratici did not commit all those mistakes but he had the opportunitybto fix them and he ruined it, thus making it his problem too.
Why is he still here?
Berna was pretty good for us bwfore so I wouldnt write him off yet. He deserves another chance, selling him after one really bad round wpuld be stupid.
Emre Can well we should sell if Sarri wont play him, but what the current state pf Khedira, when he is back? Emre might be useful if Sami is injurrd still.
Agree Pjaca should be loaned.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Berna is a decent sub and 25years old + italian so unless we get money why sell it for peanuts?
Surely not for Paquetà.
De Sciglio vs Kurzawa? De Sciglio isn't some big player but he does know how to defend and as sub I'm not against him being here. Also Italian. We need some italian players.
Emre Can is our fault.
But our whole midfield is our fault. Lot of good players none more than that. All averagely good. None of them is a goal scorer...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berna was pretty good for us bwfore so I wouldnt write him off yet. He deserves another chance, selling him after one really bad round wpuld be stupid.
Emre Can well we should sell if Sarri wont play him, but what the current state pf Khedira, when he is back? Emre might be useful if Sami is injurrd still.
Agree Pjaca should be loaned.
When was this? What year? Berna has played all of 5, maybe 6 good games for us. He was never pretty good - usually meh, frequently shit, and rarely ever very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi could soon sign a new contract with Juventus until 2021 & reduce his current salary to €3.5m/yr. (Tuttosport)
What is this fuckery? Amortization? Creative accounting? Why are we keeping him? Are we hoping to flick him off to some interested buyer if he lowers his salary and maybe get 5 million in the process? :boh: :confused:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What is this fuckery? Amortization? Creative accounting? Why are we keeping him? Are we hoping to flick him off to some interested buyer if he lowers his salary and maybe get 5 million in the process? :boh: :confused:
above all, i'd like to have better options and i truly hope juve will buy usable, class midfielders finally, but keeping matuidi for an other year as a squad player makes sense. we could beat most serie a clubs with him on the pitch. as for the finances, since he signed a relatively short, 3-year contract back in '17, his amortization is high at 7,6m/year. he's still not an excessively expensive player at around ~14m cost per season. with an extension, and keeping his salary at 3,5m, he could cost around 10,5m.

just a remark about his wages:
https://sport.virgilio.it/juventus-tutti-gli-stipendi-dei-giocatori-606609
according to this report based on the annual gazzetta list, he currently earns 3,5m, so i don't really understand that "reduce his current salary to 3,5m" claim from tuttosport.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
I dont mind having Matuidi as squad player for 1 more year on lower wages in order to keep funds for a good signing in midfield. but not to renew his contact is fine as well.

but we need to sell Can and Khedira until the summer.

Our mid will look like Pjanic,Rabiot,Bentacur,Ramsey,Matuidi,(Kulusevski , Bernadeschi they can play in both mid and attack) and a one CM as new signing!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont mind having Matuidi as squad player for 1 more year on lower wages in order to keep funds for a good signing in midfield. but not to renew his contact is fine as well.

but we need to sell Can and Khedira until the summer.

Our mid will look like Pjanic,Rabiot,Bentacur,Ramsey,Matuidi,(Kulusevski , Bernadeschi they can play in both mid and attack) and a one CM as new signing!
8 mids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)