Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last edited:

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Hello all!

Really dont understand what we are doing since summer its pretty obvious to me that Can , Khedira and Matuidi are not fit to play in our system since the first game of the pre-season.
Mario Matzu was the same and if am not wrong we terminated his contact in order to leave us.

Also the Danilo-Cancelo swap and Spina-Pellegrini made no sense to me as we are weaker in RB and LB position

Glad to hear the deal we will not go on with another swap for Kurzawa that will weak us even more in the RB position and without make our LB better.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh i dont see much point in a signing like florenzi. would rather keep what weve got and save up those pennies for a better player who actually improves the team.

florenzi is barely better than what we have and its not like anybody is going to in turn buy danilo from us

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pjaca, MDS and Can deals all about to be called off? LMAO

Just fire this asshole immediately. What in the actual fuck are they letting him do to this club? This is beyond Secco level ineptness. FFS, disaster.
No offense but it will take few years of wheels falling off to be Secco level.

Dont ever use the Secco name in vain. That pain runs deep.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Coaches were the bottleneck in post calciopoli era, like the one who played Diego on the wing :disagree:
I think Secco's influence is overstated by Juve fans. It's the coaches that ruined Juve. Ranieri was cool but he chose Poulsen over Xabi Alonso. Then Ferrara experiment which was 20 times worse than OGS. Then Zaccheroni

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think Secco's influence is overstated by Juve fans. It's the coaches that ruined Juve. Ranieri was cool but he chose Poulsen over Xabi Alonso. Then Ferrara experiment which was 20 times worse than OGS. Then Zaccheroni
Who hired these coaches? Who accepted or did those transfer detours?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Who hired these coaches? Who accepted or did those transfer detours?
I think Cobolli Gigli for your first question? Secco was a pawn.

The main bad thing with Secco was signing a nobody like Amauri after he scored twice on us and had something like 15 goals like he was some kind of phenomenon. 25 millions at that time was incredibly huge

- - - Updated - - -

But Amauri was doing good until we ruined him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think Cobolli Gigli for your first question? Secco was a pawn.

The main bad thing with Secco was signing a nobody like Amauri after he scored twice on us and had something like 15 goals like he was some kind of phenomenon. 25 millions at that time was incredibly huge

Their two facial expressions here sumarized Secco tenure for me:

melo-dir-e-amauri-conversam-no-empate-entre-juventus-e-livorno-no-italiano-1265493539152_956x500.jpg

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Any ways, I dont care about who the GMs/SDs are aslong as they doing their job of continuing the success of Juve.

But if I'm gonna be selfish, while rest of dream of Tonali/Pogba etc, I want a SD/GM that can give me this, just this, and I will be happy for many years to come:

Is it too much to ask?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Any ways, I dont care about who the GMs/SDs are aslong as they doing their job of continuing the success of Juve.

But if I'm gonna be selfish, while rest of dream of Tonali/Pogba etc, I want a SD/GM that can give me this, just this, and I will be happy for many years to come:

Is it too much to ask?
That is some insane level of skill. Wish PSG would fall for a DES - Veratti swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)