Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,427
    That makes sense. The way I look at it, if we are going to switch between a 4-3-3 and a 4-3-1-2, I would much rather have Paqueta in there than Ramsey.
    we'll see if this some fake news because some people watching SKY didn't see Di Marzio mention this. Only that he didn't know about that swap. We'll see.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Up to now, I haven't seen what the hype about Paqueta is all about. In the matches I've watched he didn't stand out. I'd much rather Bennacer if we shop in Milan. That dude is legit, he also has the most completed dribbles completed in Serie A as a CM.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    apparently :gdm: but not sure. Read it on VS. I'm thinking it's BS. :boh:
    You really think so? I think it's legit talk. Both clubs are unhappy with the players. If both are valued at 35m (let's say xD) then it's also a nice plusvaluenza on a useless bum that Berna turned out to be.

Paqueta is just 22yo and woyld fit Sarri's type of B2B. Runs a lot, can intercept and is technically gifted.

This deal looks like MDS - Kurzawa to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he is more suited for an attacking midflieder role. I believe that was the plan when they bought him
    I don't think so. They bought him when Gattuso was there and he played 433 mostly. He played Paqueta - Bakayoko - Kessie midfield and up front it was mostly Hakan - Piątek - Suso.

Maybe in Brazil he was a trequartista, but not at Milan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Paqueta would be another useless addition who we would inevitably be trying to sell within a year or two. Squad filler with mental health issues. Sounds like a great idea to draft him into Juve's bench to do absolutely nothing....

This plusvalenza obsession has gone a bit too far. We can wait until summer to sell our deadwood(with the exception of Can ofcourse)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Borussia Dortmund have offered €30m for Emre Can. The Rakitic option is still possibility. The Paquetà - Bernardeschi exchange is not entirely excluded. [Sky]

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I’d use Berna for a possible swap with Zaniolo. Use Kebab money for Tonali. And the loose change on wank wipes as we’ll all be needing them.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,440
    Fab basically said the swap deal with PSG could happen, Can could leave[he wants to keep him] but not replaced and Berna swap deals are not true. #SKY

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)