Winter mercato thread 2020 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Agreements found between Layvin Kurzawa & Juventus (3.5m/yr salary plus bonuses until 2024) & Mattia De Sciglio & PSG (3m/yr salary until 2024). Clubs are at work to close the exchange deal. [@NicoSchira]
I hope we get like 4-5m at least out of this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Agreements found between Layvin Kurzawa & Juventus (3.5m/yr salary plus bonuses until 2024) & Mattia De Sciglio & PSG (3m/yr salary until 2024). Clubs are at work to close the exchange deal. [@NicoSchira]
I hope we get like 4-5m at least out of this.
Cant understand it as MDS is Italian and quite reliable when defending so he is not a bad sub + He is Italian which should have some importance to an Italian club...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We need LB, Cuads and Daniło are RBs, mds also. Maybe they can Play on the left but its hot the best idea. Plus mds is just never available, can IT get any worse with Kurzawa?

Apr 17, 2013
My expertise on this swap:

Strengths of Mattia De Sciglio:
- He can play on the right and left side of the defense

Weakness of Mattia De Sciglio :
- he sucks on the right and left side

Strengths of Kurzawa :
- He's funny when he plays

Weakness of Kurzawa :
- he sucks (substitute of Juan Bernat:shifty:)

I think that with this exchange, Fabio is already securing the title of best director for next year. :fab3:

Fuck you Tici

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What’s PSG’s obsession with Mattia??
What's ours with PSG?

- - - Updated - - -

We need LB, Cuads and Daniło are RBs, mds also. Maybe they can Play on the left but its hot the best idea. Plus mds is just never available, can IT get any worse with Kurzawa?
Well look at it this way, de sciglio has averaged more days out with injuries, kurzawa has contributed more in terms.of goals and assists each season than de sciglio has ever done in a Juve shirt, for me it's an upgrade even if he isn't ideal in my books

- - - Updated - - -

Cant understand it as MDS is Italian and quite reliable when defending so he is not a bad sub + He is Italian which should have some importance to an Italian club...
What good is a constantly injured Italian??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)