Winter mercato thread 2020 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
the logic that you arent seeing headlines of other teams pursuing eriksen so you dont his ability/ worth is just silly
I am not doubting he’s ability. Being the Golden boy of Danish football I been following him since he was 17 years old and broke through in Ajax. He is a quality player and for 20m, even on high wages, I think he is worth it, especially considering we lack the qualities that he brings. On the other hand he is way overrated around here and I wont miss sleep even if he goes to Inter.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I am not doubting he’s ability. Being the Golden boy of Danish football I been following him since he was 17 years old and broke through in Ajax. He is a quality player and for 20m, even on high wages, I think he is worth it, especially considering we lack the qualities that he brings. On the other hand he is way overrated around here and I wont miss sleep even if he goes to Inter.
I learned on Tuz he's the best playmaking mid after Pogba

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The agreement on Tuz is that he can walk into our lineup and is better than all our other CMs....(which doesn't say much).

Tread carefully, we aren't linked to him and is off-topic.
He is not really comparable to most of our CM’s. He could not fill the role that Bentancur or Rabiot does. The only two players he is comparable to is Pjanic and Ramsey, who are pretty much on the same level as Eriksen.

- - - Updated - - -

I learned on Tuz he's the best playmaking mid after Pogba
Flavour of the mercato on Tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

I

Isn't Werner free in the summer? Or did he renew?

- - - Updated - - -

Add Victor moses to that list. 6 appearances this season and had constant injuries... :lol: marotta's january spree is one that will make every sporting director in europe green with envy :tup:
Sanchez and Lukaka in the summer.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mourinho says no offer to take Eriksen to Inter.
No formal offer. Before you do paperwork you’d like to make sure that your offer will be accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi Rakitic swap rumor from CM. Normally a bag of chips for Bernardeschi would be a steal for us but Rakitic is one expensive bag of chips.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No formal offer. Before you do paperwork you’d like to make sure that your offer will be accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi Rakitic swap rumor from CM. Normally a bag of chips for Bernardeschi would be a steal for us but Rakitic is one expensive bag of chips.
We should stay away from midfielders over 30. We already have two over the hill midfielders we cant sell.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather Berna than past it Rakitic.

Rakitic is 6 years older then Berna, so it isnt ideal, but you know whats ideal? Rakitic is vastly better player pretty much in everything except speed/strength. Even if he can be bit unmotivated/lazy sometimes. Bit is a pretty genial passer and overall well rounded midfielder.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Rakitic is 6 years older then Berna, so it isnt ideal, but you know whats ideal? Rakitic is vastly better player pretty much in everything except speed/strength. Even if he can be bit unmotivated/lazy sometimes. Bit is a pretty genial passer and overall well rounded midfielder.
Let's hijack Eriksen by offering them Berna.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
But still past it and would be an expensive bench player. We have quite a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)