Winter mercato thread 2020 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What’s with the hate man? Neuer is a cool guy. Actually like him very much.
What makes him a cool guy? He has a very punchable face. Just because you like him doesn't mean I have to.

I don't hate everyone. There are many players I dislike, but there are also many quality players I'd love to see @ Juventus - a 33 year old has been goalkeeper isn't one of them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What makes him a cool guy? He has a very punchable face. Just because you like him doesn't mean I have to.

I don't hate everyone. There are many players I dislike, but there are also many quality players I'd love to see @ Juventus - a 33 year old has been goalkeeper isn't one of them.
I do not want him to be our goalie in high wages. And he has a kissable face <3

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

The most cringe thing he does has to be that he's always so pissed whenever he concedes and the striker tries to get the ball and celebrate with it, he always tries to reach it first :lol:

Then he like always raises his arms to signal offside after conceding :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)