OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,061
    I must confess, I don't recall watching it. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to tell you. I am leaving for 5 weeks again for work at the end of the month. No phone/computer where I will be so I can open up the threads for all those matches this week or you can have someone else do it. Let me know.
    do them and close them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    He takes all ManU’s penalties, which almost no other midfielders get to do. Massively inflates his goalscoring stats.

No one says he doesn’t stat pad for ManU in attack. He puts zero effort in tracking back and defending. Which is why so many ManU fans dislike him. He acts like a primadonna on the pitch, walks more than any mid in the PL, doesn’t give effort when his team doesn’t have the ball. This is a CM, and generally a B2B as he was at his best here, he’s not an all-time GOAT forward like Messi or Ronaldo who provides so much in attack that it outweighs them walking around doing nothing when their teams don’t have possession. As a CM he needs to give a shit in all phases of the game, and he hasn’t since leaving Juve 3.5 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Tonali is a must. Should be first priority come summer. Young, Italian, potential star who could stay here a decade. Must buy.
    I tried to skip the discussion on Pogba several times but yet, the arguments create interesting questions ...

How many matches did you watch for MU ? compared to the EPL experts who they have just watched all his matches ..!!! I did 10 watched matches

Is not goal scoring a luxury for a mid ? ....mid doesn't need to score, it's a luxury if he is able to do the main due ties ..., is not ?

you downgraded goalscoring for him and skipped all other qualities ....How seriously is this ...man we don't have a player do his stats here

let's him copy what he is doing actually then scoring is an option, let attackers score !!!

last, about tracking back ? he did manytimes tracked back, maybe a match youwathced he was not doing this ...but hey, this skill can be acquired ....

please make the discussion more interesting , focus on his main abilities that we are in dare needs for them that no one can match in the world atm.

for Erikson, maybe you guys like him more , maybe his operation cost will be less more ....but if you would like to discuss something ....

my point is that, the last player i saw excelled in his position was Kaka and since then no player could really replicate that ....almost 15 years now

you know how the play in Italy, defensive .... my only doubt is he doesn't have the right traits for that ...if you willing to discuss, we can why not , and if am

wrong just tell me ...it's ok

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    And they have an ownership group willing to spend. Lukaku, Barella, Sensi, and Godin just in this year alone. And those two midfielders walk into our starting XI, no questions asked.
    What? Till this season they were playing for Sass and Calgiari. Where were they when inter got beaten at home by Juventus and Barcelona, two of their most important games this season? Shall we assume that Orsolini and Joao Pedro would also walk into our starting eleven because they're numbers are better than our forwards bar Ronaldo?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    do them and close them
    I know how to open them in a close status :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank....God.

- - - Updated - - -

Will feel like it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-...er-for-barcelona-defender-juan-miranda-report

Juventus have reportedly made an offer for Barcelona full-back Juan Miranda, who is currently on loan at Bundesliga side Schalke.
    Sport are reporting the Serie A champions have renewed their interest in Miranda and are willing to offer a deal of up to €15 million including a rebuy option.

Apr 17, 2013
    As our reporter Fabrizio Romano states, the Bianconeri have got their hands on Jean Claude Ntenda, a 17-year-old full-back of Nantes that is considered among the best French prospects in his position. In other words, he caught Juve's attention.

He plays on the left-hand side of the defence, using his pace to run up and down the flank. Given the potential he has, Nantes are very frustrated about losing the player in such an early stage of the career, as they potentially could have got a lot more for him later on.
    Lol Jean-Claude ? The only people called Jean-Claude are at least 60 years old. His parents are not nice.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    I tried to skip the discussion on Pogba several times but yet, the arguments create interesting questions ...

How many matches did you watch for MU ? compared to the EPL experts who they have just watched all his matches ..!!! I did 10 watched matches

Is not goal scoring a luxury for a mid ? ....mid doesn't need to score, it's a luxury if he is able to do the main due ties ..., is not ?

you downgraded goalscoring for him and skipped all other qualities ....How seriously is this ...man we don't have a player do his stats here

let's him copy what he is doing actually then scoring is an option, let attackers score !!!

last, about tracking back ? he did manytimes tracked back, maybe a match youwathced he was not doing this ...but hey, this skill can be acquired ....

please make the discussion more interesting , focus on his main abilities that we are in dare needs for them that no one can match in the world atm.

for Erikson, maybe you guys like him more , maybe his operation cost will be less more ....but if you would like to discuss something ....

my point is that, the last player i saw excelled in his position was Kaka and since then no player could really replicate that ....almost 15 years now

you know how the play in Italy, defensive .... my only doubt is he doesn't have the right traits for that ...if you willing to discuss, we can why not , and if am

wrong just tell me ...it's ok
    Between Pogba and Eriksen I would Pick Paul all the time.
    He IS a midfielder while Erikesen is more like a Trequartista.
    Pogba while at Juve played Matuidi's position and he would be a massive upgrade! istantly given how he knows the league and we know what he could do.
    The problems are just the price tag and salary.

If people said one or another that's it. Pogba.

If they told me Pogba + Eriksen on free agent HELL YA!
    Always said my dream would be

Milinkovic-Pjanic-Pogba
    Eriksen
    Dybala-Ronaldo

massive quality and physical midfield!
    and what's more everyone's young! well maybe not Pjanic

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I must confess, I don't recall watching it. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to tell you. I am leaving for 5 weeks again for work at the end of the month. No phone/computer where I will be so I can open up the threads for all those matches this week or you can have someone else do it. Let me know.
    R u working with CIA and u r in a mission to take down the Iran regime and u just need 5 weeks to do it?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Between Pogba and Eriksen I would Pick Paul all the time.
    He IS a midfielder while Erikesen is more like a Trequartista.
    Pogba while at Juve played Matuidi's position and he would be a massive upgrade! istantly given how he knows the league and we know what he could do.
    The problems are just the price tag and salary.

If people said one or another that's it. Pogba.

If they told me Pogba + Eriksen on free agent HELL YA!
    Always said my dream would be

Milinkovic-Pjanic-Pogba
    Eriksen
    Dybala-Ronaldo

massive quality and physical midfield!
    and what's more everyone's young! well maybe not Pjanic
    It's Milinkovic-Savic bro, not Milinkovic-Pjanic

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)