Winter mercato thread 2020 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Would rather Eriksen for free or whatever he would cost in January than 100m/150m on Pogba
See... for me, Pogba at his day, the best complete mid in the world , he can create, control, score, shoot from distance, defend , lead and have vision

Pogba the only player will make our defense, mid and attack all look good ... and will carry this team to another level , its like every player will be like +10 to his strength....

Pogba is proven here and can serve the team for at least 8 years to come ...

Meanwhile, in my opinion, Erickson will find life difficult in Italy , no spaces like in EPL and he is not physical enough to handle Serie A... and the man peaked already and we will stuck with him and his salary, Tuzers bringing youtube of his past and i dont think he will have an impact here ...

Pogba, yes expensive but safe bet.

By the way, even when MU underperforming, he was doing well , if not scoring he assists ...

Pogba is too much for MU thats why the situation is out of control their ...with their amateur coach

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
See... for me, Pogba at his day, the best complete mid in the world , he can create, control, score, shoot from distance, defend , lead and have vision

Pogba the only player will make our defense, mid and attack all look good ... and will carry this team to another level , its like every player will be like +10 to his strength....

Meanwhile, in my opinion, Erickson will find life difficult in Italy , no spaces like in EPL and he is not physical enough to handle Serie A... and the man peaked already and we will stuck with him and his salary, Tuzers bringing youtube of his past and i dont think he will have an impact here ...

By the way, even when MU underperforming, he was doing well , if not scoring he assists ...

Pogba is too much for MU.
You must be watching a different player because he has not transformed united not one bit so not sure why he would do all that for this team himself.

Thats the problem with Pogba hes best days is 1 game out of 9 and the rest hes given 3/10 performances too inconsistent.

Pogba stats only look good because he takes penalties and misses loads of pens aswell but without pens he barely scores a goal from open play.

Hes no where near Kevin de bruyne level who is the best midfielder in the world and has out performed him for a long time now as has others.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Pogba is too much for MU.
Really don't agree.

The Pogba at Juve and Pogba of the last 3 seasons are completely different. Don't forget he had Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio next to him. Watch him for Man Utd he has been a liability defensively at times.

I still would welcome him but given his longterm poor performances he is anything but a guarantee.

I think Eriksen is hugely underrated here, he runs constantly and in the EPL alone his record in the past 4 seasons has been:

2018/19 - 8 goals 12 assists
2017/18 - 11 goals 10 assists
2016/17 - 8 goals 20 assists
2015/16 - 6 goals 16 assists

Not bad when you consider that he doesn't take penalties. For the difference in price and the opportunity to invest in other areas e.g. Tonali too, I'd go for Eriksen.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Bernardeschi will be sold. 2 goals and 3 assists in serie A last season. 0 goals 0 assists in serie A this season.
couple of asists and goals in champions league but the only relevant game was vs atletico madrid.

kulusevski will replace him, it will be hard to find a club for berna to sell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Two Frenchies and we become the best from being so poor (midfield wise)..
Pogba for our attacking link up and Kante to help covering up and create many counters for us..

Our mid is so crappy both attacking and defensive wise and its annoying not seeing anything been done about it..

- - - Updated - - -

You must be watching a different player because he has not transformed united not one bit so not sure why he would do all that for this team himself.

Thats the problem with Pogba hes best days is 1 game out of 9 and the rest hes given 3/10 performances too inconsistent.

Pogba stats only look good because he takes penalties and misses loads of pens aswell but without pens he barely scores a goal from open play.

Hes no where near Kevin de bruyne level who is the best midfielder in the world and has out performed him for a long time now as has others.
Lets get him and rediscover the old Pogba..

P.S Pogba`s defensive play isnt really great although his physique and aerial presence will make it tougher for opposition to control the game against us.

KDB is great but he isnt really an option isnt he...

and another P.S - SMS I`m not sure he fits our current style despite him being a great player..

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Really don't agree.

The Pogba at Juve and Pogba of the last 3 seasons are completely different. Don't forget he had Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio next to him. Watch him for Man Utd he has been a liability defensively at times.

I still would welcome him but given his longterm poor performances he is anything but a guarantee.

I think Eriksen is hugely underrated here, he runs constantly and in the EPL alone his record in the past 4 seasons has been:

2018/19 - 8 goals 12 assists
2017/18 - 11 goals 10 assists
2016/17 - 8 goals 20 assists
2015/16 - 6 goals 16 assists

Not bad when you consider that he doesn't take penalties. For the difference in price and the opportunity to invest in other areas e.g. Tonali too, I'd go for Eriksen.
You still judge Pogba performance during MU. MU is not the right enviroment for him and anything is expected... this is not the real Pogba their .... although he is way better than his colleagues...

Like Bonucci... he was laughable stoke in Milan and everyone talk about how Chellini is the one clean his dirts, its true, but he stepped up a lot this season ... i mean the enviroment is important for a player to perform ...

Regarding That Pirlo and the co is the reason for his goods, Man this is a football team, why you want him to carry MU by himself ???
And this will not deny his talent ...he need support to and MU full of clowns around him

Instegram for Players, i cant see this as a negative , this is marketing and branding we are looking for ....maybe little to be controlled

Pogba is better than Erikson in many terms who he will endup like Ramsey ... Italian league is more closed.... Check how Ramsey was with Arsenal last year, impactful !! ... our Ramsey eith his few playing times are impotant its not England, Ronaldo for God sake talk how difficult it is to find space

Anyway whatever will be signed, IF it is signed i hope will improve our team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)