Winter mercato thread 2020 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Beppe factor cant be underestimated, but he will get them Vidal with ease if they go at it. But Eriksen? Nah, this is a dude leaving CL finalist Tottenham because he wants to be playing with the best, win titles asap, and get highest of tiers in salary. Inter is like in bottom of the list amongst genuine competetive top clubs in offering that (really far dwon, they are where we were in 2011-2012).

We should be fearing we get outcompeted by Real Madrid, PSG, City, Pool etc. Not an Inter that goes out in CL group stage and has Lukaku as its only star. They are in rebuilding to competition phase, while Eriksen in a phase of getting biggiest possible move he can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Beppe factor cant be underestimated, but he will get them Vidal with ease if they go at it. But Eriksen? Nah, this is a dude leaving CL finalist Tottenham because he wants to be playing with the best, win titles asap, and get highest of tiers in salary. Inter is like ib bottom of the list amongst genuine competetive top clubs in offering that.

We should be fearing we get outcompeted by Real Madrid, PSG, City, Pool etc. Not an Inter that goes out in CL group stage and has Lukaku as its only star. They are in rebuilding to competition phase, while Eriksen in a phase of getting biggiest possible move he can.
Good point. I guess only motivation he would have for Inter would be if they offer crazy salary or his wife wants to live in Milan

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is that Eriksen guy any good? Never watch BPL

for AM playmakers right now, only 1 I will 100% take over him is De Bruyne, no one else.

I will take Pogba over him too, but Pogba is more of a hybrid, CM with all around skills despite mainly a creative attacking one.

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah sure, eriksen in 6 months can get a big signing bonus, but he will give up on it because playing with Candreva and Lukaku in january is an opportunity that only occurs once in his life . Good luck inter.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Creatively Dybala is as good but he isn't a midfielder so does Eriksen track back and defend? I know he's older but Vidal is the perfect player because he does it all, we should be looking at players with that skill set.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really like Dybala, but he is nowhere close to the playmaker Eriksen is in any shape or form to put it mildly. Dybala does most of his creating with movements, dribbling, opening space, playing short. But otherwise he is really a forward playing between the channels, not a midfield playmaker.

Eriksen does this, as a true traditional playmaker, his job is to allways mentally be a step ahead opposition, and make needle perfect penetrating passes (what Pjanic does or should do for us, but Eriksen does it better and is more attacking higher up):

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Osman

Agreed 100% but is that what we need? Our game against Lazio says we need someone to control the midfield, someone like SMS to break up play and burst forward. Eriksen works if we have lots of possession and he has time to play his game. Since we've become a 4-3-1-2 team are you sure Bentancur and Matuidi will be enough for us to play to Eriksen's strength? Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing player but we need a Pogba/SMS type.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The 12m reported wage PSG are offering include bonuses, just like we give De Ligt, just sell Can and don’t renew Matuidi and we can easily afford it with the new tax laws, not mentioning the situation with Khedira, Perin, Pjaca, and Costa/Bernardeschi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)