Winter mercato thread 2020 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Do yourself a favour and stop comparing him to Håland, who has been a phenom this season so far. Not doing Kulusevski a favour starting him off with that.

And secondly most people dont know him, havent seen him enough (he is from my country and I barely know him besides reading hype). So it's easy not be hyper excited yet. But its defenitely an intriguing signing.

Mostly positionally, he doesnt seem like a natural winger few occasions I seen him, so curious what position we want to use him as.
Not comparing him to Haland.
For one, Haland never wanted to join Juve, and two, we are stacked in the striker position. It would be a bad move if we made it happen right now.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
At figures reported Kulusevski annual cost will be around €11 million between amortization and wages before tax, that is less than what Ramsey and Rabiot count individually even though they were Bosman deals

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As I said before, I do love that we're focusing in on the best talents in europe(or the next Cristiano as Agnelli calls it) but we need to keep filling up the team with veterans as well. The difference between our winning mentality and teams like Milan, United and Arsenal who sign young prospects is that we rely mostly on our veterans and slowly integrate our prospects.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
As I said before, I do love that we're focusing in on the best talents in europe(or the next Cristiano as Agnelli calls it) but we need to keep filling up the team with veterans as well. The difference between our winning mentality and teams like Milan, United and Arsenal who sign young prospects is that we rely mostly on our veterans and slowly integrate our prospects.
Don't you think we have enough veterans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)