Winter mercato thread 2020 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FI says , will be loaned back to Parma ....

:PP:
It's not loaned back. Parma have a loan agreement already to summer, so Atalanta cant force Parma to give up their loan.

So it's up to us to convince Parma to give up their loan with some kind of arrangement. But why give one your 2nd best player in middle of season?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
19 years old...

Let’s be honest here... what are the chances that we see him in Juventus?

What I mean by that is... what are the chances that he doesn’t get the “loan until oblivion” card?

honest question

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is everyone here so downbeat and cynical?
I'm really excited to be honest.
Do yourself a favour and stop comparing him to Håland, who has been a phenom this season so far. Not doing Kulusevski a favour starting him off with that.

And secondly most people dont know him, havent seen him enough (he is from my country and I barely know him besides reading hype). So it's easy not be hyper excited yet. But its defenitely an intriguing signing.

Mostly positionally, he doesnt seem like a natural winger few occasions I seen him, so curious what position we want to use him as.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
19 years old...

Let’s be honest here... what are the chances that we see him in Juventus?

What I mean by that is... what are the chances that he doesn’t get the “loan until oblivion” card?

honest question
The chances of seeing him in Juventus is very high.

Tell me last time we bought young player for 45m only to loan out to oblivion and no interest to use him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)