JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You honestly think Roma is that stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

I can't stand Matuidi.

But he runs hard as the age old argument goes...
I like Matuidi. I don't mind the new contract but it goes to assure me that Paratici operates opposite to what the majority of the fans wish

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still trying to figure out why Farca wanted Boateng last year.
I am still trying to figure out when we will announce Giroud

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,202
    I like Matuidi. I don't mind the new contract but it goes to assure me that Paratici operates opposite to what the majority of the fans wish

- - - Updated - - -

I am still trying to figure out when we will announce Giroud
    I read he's plan B. lol

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    So do you blame AA for approving all this and signing the cheques too ultimately he has the last say???
    If Agnelli meddled like that Allegri never would've left. He has football people and lets them do their job. For which they'll face consequences or be rewarded when the results show.

Dude, you really need to have a Snickers.
    Don't like it really. I prefer Milky Way. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still trying to figure out why Farca wanted Boateng last year.
    Braida.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
    How much did Haaland really cost?

Football Italia
    Erling Haaland signed for Borussia Dortmund yesterday, but details are starting to emerge on why they beat Juventus and Manchester United.
    The 19-year-old Norwegian striker is the hottest property in European football right now after 28 goals in all competition for RB Salzburg this season, including eight in six Champions League games.
    While it had seemed a battle between Juve and Manchester United for his signature, Haaland was snapped up by Borussia Dortmund, leading to questions in the media on what prompted the decision.

While there are the obvious issues – guaranteed regular playing time in a lower-pressure environment like Dortmund to aid his development – the financial details are also intriguing.
    German newspaper Bild claims Haaland will earn €8m per season net in wages until June 2024, but it’s only a fraction of the real cost of this operation.
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport, Borussia Dortmund paid €20m to RB Salzburg for the release clause, €15m commission to agent Mino Raiola, another €10m signing-on fee going to the player’s father, Alf-Inge Haaland, for a total of €45m.
    British newspapers also suggest Raiola wanted a very large percentage of any future transfer, similar to the deal he struck with Juventus when bringing Paul Pogba as a free agent from Manchester United.
    Having been burned before by Raiola, both clubs were hesitant to accept these terms.
    Haaland ll earn 8m€ gross, not net.

Raiola himself has denied any clause.

15m€ provision for Raiola is also invented by some idiots prob from Italy..Its in their DNA to fabricate numbers all the time.

All in all German media was mostly spot on, whereas Italy and England embarrassed themselves again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    German media always spot on. Dortmund always spot on. Bayern even more spot on. Bundesliga in a nutshell.
    Yet their economy and national football team is shit right now... Cant go wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will evaluate the opportunities to sign a midfielder in January! [Sky]
    Aside from paredes who else is there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)