Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Doesn't Tuchel prefer playing a CB instead of Paredes? How good can he be. Always thought he was a jabroni, but he should be more useful than Can i guess. Would rather just sell Can and use the money on a proper mid instead though.
Tbh Marquinhos has played as CDM at Paris since the first Tuchel season there.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Doesn't Tuchel prefer playing a CB instead of Paredes? How good can he be. Always thought he was a jabroni, but he should be more useful than Can i guess. Would rather just sell Can and use the money on a proper mid instead though.
Then Tuchel will find Can a perfect player for his needs. On the other hand Sarri doesn't rate Can at all.

Might as well do the swap and each of them gets a player that fits their needs much better. It's true neither player is world class or anything but we desperately need a sub for Pjanic.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Paredes was terrific during the last coppa, was very good for Roma and we were linked to him at the time but Roma probably opted to sell him abroad and he chose the money (retarded at his age). He dominated the Russian league and made a big money move to PSG but flopped there as many players do there..If the price is right (straight swap with Can) he can be a very useful addition to us since we are dead to Can and he is dead to us after the CL list exclusion and his incessant statements to the press.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paredes is meh, but I'd take him over Can. Nothing to get really excited about though.

Milan are monitoring this 17 year old regista who plays for Rennes, Eduardo Camavinga is his name. Is he any good? :boh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Paredes is meh, but I'd take him over Can. Nothing to get really excited about though.

Milan are monitoring this 17 year old regista who plays for Rennes, Eduardo Camavinga is his name. Is he any good? :boh:
I only know him from FM so dont take it too seriously but in FM he is a very good talent. FM scouts well though..
We need few things for our team but above all we need someone who can do damage and link our mid and attack better! I really hope we make a surprise bid for Pogba or even Eriksen as I just lost hope regarding Bernardeschi and Ramsey..
Bernardeschi is a mystery to me though as IMO He has the talent needed to take an extra step but he just doesnt..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can still has a lot to give. Shame sarri outcasted him
Yap he can be the best player at the club (Perugia I mean)

- - - Updated - - -

Paredes fits better than Can, I think. Sarri needs the backup regista that can drop right between the CBs and pass sideways 500 times :tuttosport:
He will also add depth but I still rather take the money... If its swap or nothing then obviously Im all for it..

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Paredes just scored a great goal for PSG (outside the box volley)

I really hope that the swap with Can rumours are true.

Can is a jabroni. Paredes is not a star but he’s not a jabroni either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)