Winter mercato thread 2020 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Allan and Tonali + Eriksen on bossman.
Sell/release deadwood Khedira, Can, Matuidi, tha hell loan Bentacur if u have to.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Matuidi was €20m plus potential €10.5m in bonuses.

Anyway, midfield salaries are worth looking at in that area;

Pjanic €6.5m
Khedira €6m
Matuidi €3.5m
Ramsey €7m
Rabiot €7m
Can €5m
Bentancur €2.5m

That's the outlay in midfield, not transfer fees. That group costs the club €62m p/a in salaries.
Rabiot 7m to ride the bench. Can 5m. Pay that to someone we'll actually use

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Matuidi was €20m plus potential €10.5m in bonuses.

Anyway, midfield salaries are worth looking at in that area;

Pjanic €6.5m
Khedira €6m
Matuidi €3.5m
Ramsey €7m
Rabiot €7m
Can €5m
Bentancur €2.5m

That's the outlay in midfield, not transfer fees. That group costs the club €62m p/a in salaries.
Gross wages, assuming it's accurate.
https://www.capology.com/club/juventus/salaries/

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We really are expanding our markets LuL

- - - Updated - - -

Got the jews and dictators in our back pockets, now we are working on the oligarchs @Kyle

Apr 29, 2006
Balotelli in another bust-up this time with Grosso. :clap:
Grosso just went racist, like Patrick Vieira.:lol3:

Now, I wonder why aren't people talking about what an arrogant idiot Balo is? Meanwhile he was linking national team calls and the everlasting racist crusade against him. This grown man cannot even start for Brescia...Let's talk about our Kean. Balo's biggest fan. How is life in England? I guess it wasn't the racism that bothered him in Italy, if he is considering coming back already? The funny thing about those twos is they are a magnet for racist it seems, unlike the droves of other dark skinned players. Nevermind that - the world already blasted BonBon as a cretin and racist too, but he proves he is mentally streets ahead of those two combined.:scarf1:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Balotelli in another bust-up this time with Grosso. :clap:
Grosso just went racist, like Patrick Vieira.:lol3:

Now, I wonder why aren't people talking about what an arrogant idiot Balo is? Meanwhile he was linking national team calls and the everlasting racist crusade against him. This grown man cannot even start for Brescia...Let's talk about our Kean. Balo's biggest fan. How is life in England? I guess it wasn't the racism that bothered him in Italy, if he is considering coming back already? The funny thing about those twos is they are a magnet for racist it seems, unlike the droves of other dark skinned players. Nevermind that - the world already blasted BonBon as a cretin and racist too, but he proves he is mentally streets ahead of those two combined.:scarf1:
What a random rant...

Apr 17, 2013
all we are missing is school shooters.
Trump will buy the J hotel and will make some changes
We really are expanding our markets LuL

- - - Updated - - -

Got the jews and dictators in our back pockets, now we are working on the oligarchs @Kyle
Do not forget the Islamists. I propose Iranian player Azmoun from zenith St. Petersburg.

That's the target but it still misses shooters.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trump will buy the J hotel and will make some changes

Do not forget the Islamists. I propose Iranian player Azmoun from zenith St. Petersburg.

That's the target but it still misses shooters.
Any African dictatorships we can shop in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)