Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and scoring goals.

I'd personally prefer:

Pogba - Kante
Pjanic​
One to organize, one to create chaos and one to recover balls - perfect midfield!

- - - Updated - - -

My dream MF for Juventus would be
---Allan----Verratti--
---------Pjanic----------

Ball retention & work rate. Only weak point is size.
Allan is good but Verratti is more hype than great - I mean he is great no doubt about it but he is very injury prone and he has tendency of reckless challenges..
Also it proves no physique and no one really recovering balls - I dont think it would work..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Mock me as much as you like but Pogba is not a 100M player anymore, Matuidi does his job reliably and if the likes of Ronaldo, Berna and Higuain could score you'd not use Matuidi as a scapegoat. Eriksen, James or Isco would be far more effective for us.

Apr 29, 2006
How much does Paul Pogba cost atm? I would say more like 80ish millions, than 100. Maybe he gets back to beast mode, but United are going to be a midtablovic team for the foreseeable future.
My only fear is RM and Zidane are getting rhythm.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we can’t get Kante I would like to have Ndidi
Naah.. He is playing for Chelsea... There is no reason why we shouldnt be able to lure him away...
Its not as we need to convince him Juve are bigger than Chelsea as it is quite a given (and he is not English so he probably not going to say some stupid phrase like Chelsea are bigger..)

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic, Can and 30m for Pogba.

get it done
Man Utd wouldnt accept this even if Pogba suddenly loses one of his legs...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Allan could be available next summer :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Naah.. He is playing for Chelsea... There is no reason why we shouldnt be able to lure him away...
Its not as we need to convince him Juve are bigger than Chelsea as it is quite a given (and he is not English so he probably not going to say some stupid phrase like Chelsea are bigger..)

- - - Updated - - -

Man Utd wouldnt accept this even if Pogba suddenly loses one of his legs...
Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante could complete his vocation at Stamford Bridge. “I am at Chelsea till 2023 and in my head, I hope to continue on to have fantastic seasons with Chelsea.” (Telefoot)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Man Utd is proving themselves to be a stingy pimp who are pricing themselves out of the pimp game.

They are pricing Pogba at 100m despite his ‘less than desired’ performances for them for the past 3 years. And even man utd fans doesn’t like him.

And then they are unwilling to pay 10m for mandzukic. Honestly, mandzukic is at least a 15m player.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
---Allan----Verratti--
---------Pjanic----------​
Pogba - Kante
Pjanic​
brutto's midfield looks slightly better on paper but I would still take italiacalcio's midfield anyday over our current one.

I also don't think that the first midfield lacks any physicality. Allan and Verratti are both tough mofos despite their size. Pjanic's defensive workrate is also underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)