Winter mercato thread 2020 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allan might be on his way out of Napoli. Can + $$ for Allan? He might make Matuidi obsolete lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where do i sign?

btw emre can wouldn't accept napoli, and adl would never pay him 5m net, so it's an unrealistic scenario. still, i'm a closet allan fan, and most importantly sarri is one, too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Tonali just needs to be signed, don't really care for how much. If he's impossible then I want Soumare for the midfield. For wingers, Chiesa is an obvious choice, but why not go for Pulisic? He won't get time under Frank Lamptard due to hard ons for Engrish prayers.
He has been starting recently it looks like, maybe he has finally settled in.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Juventus could offer Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic, 33, Germany midfielder Emre Can, 25, Italy defender Daniele Rugani, 25, and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 32, in exchange for Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Tuttosport, via Sunday Express)

I feel like Matuidi is currently better than Pogba.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Juventus could offer Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic, 33, Germany midfielder Emre Can, 25, Italy defender Daniele Rugani, 25, and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 32, in exchange for Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Tuttosport, via Sunday Express)

I think we should offer Khedira and MDS as well just to seal the deal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

This is the ultimate proof to bullshitness..
1. We wont sell Matuidi since we currently have no one to replace him and he is essential
2. Anytime you see 5 vs 1 trade you know its BS..
3. I`d love Pogba here and he could take us a step up but we are not getting him and probably not next year as well...

What we need are:
1. CM - Someone who really knows to recover balls - Kante should be strongly targeted
2. CM - S
omeone who can offer dribbling and creativity while has that fierce shot from outside the box - Pogba Eriksen - There are more but these are the best I could think of..
3. CF - Ronaldo wont last forever and Higuain isnt exactly a teenager himself - We really need a high class CF - Options are problematic as they are either expensive or untransferable... (sometimes even both)
4. Winger - D.Costa is amazing when on form but he isnt always playing on form... Ronaldo is currently deployed on the wing but he isnt going to last forever - We need a winger for next season

Rabiot - He could be an important player but he needs to find up some determination in his game as he seems to not put enough effort (especially defensive wise)
Ramsey - Time would tell but for me he is a rotation player - a new Marchisio type of player (Not the superstar of the team but he isnt bad either..)

Defense - I think we are okay - We can use a RB and a A.S backup but there are things we need more..

as for January - I expect nothing of the above to happen and we will stay as we are (unless we sell Demiral and then we get some average CB replacement)

Mar 3, 2014
This is the ultimate proof to bullshitness..
1. We wont sell Matuidi since we currently have no one to replace him and he is essential
2. Anytime you see 5 vs 1 trade you know its BS..
3. I`d love Pogba here and he could take us a step up but we are not getting him and probably not next year as well...

What we need are:
1. CM - Someone who really knows to recover balls - Kante should be strongly targeted
2. CM - S
omeone who can offer dribbling and creativity while has that fierce shot from outside the box - Pogba Eriksen - There are more but these are the best I could think of..
3. CF - Ronaldo wont last forever and Higuain isnt exactly a teenager himself - We really need a high class CF - Options are problematic as they are either expensive or untransferable... (sometimes even both)
4. Winger - D.Costa is amazing when on form but he isnt always playing on form... Ronaldo is currently deployed on the wing but he isnt going to last forever - We need a winger for next season

Rabiot - He could be an important player but he needs to find up some determination in his game as he seems to not put enough effort (especially defensive wise)
Ramsey - Time would tell but for me he is a rotation player - a new Marchisio type of player (Not the superstar of the team but he isnt bad either..)

Defense - I think we are okay - We can use a RB and a A.S backup but there are things we need more..

as for January - I expect nothing of the above to happen and we will stay as we are (unless we sell Demiral and then we get some average CB replacement)
My dream MF for Juventus would be
---Allan----Verratti--
---------Pjanic----------

Ball retention & work rate. Only weak point is size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)