Winter mercato thread 2020 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep an eye on Castrovilli - I have a good feeling about that kid. He's going to be phenomenal.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see us selling Can, and possibly even Rabiot in the not too distant future - considering Khedira and Matuidi aren't spring chickens either, we're definitely going to need midfield reinforcements. Tonali, Castrovilli, and an established player and we're set.

Last edited:

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I think Rabiot will remain for a long time, at least 3 years. He is good/potentially great holding midfieder in 2 man midfield, so right now he only need to find his match fitness. Tonali is great, but knowly Celino, he will ask for at least 40-50M for him. Castrovilli is in Viola, and from what I'm seeing, their new owner is not a pushover, so getting him will be pretty difficult too. With our finance, I only hope we can get Tonali.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Rabiot will remain for a long time, at least 3 years. He is good/potentially great holding midfieder in 2 man midfield, so right now he only need to find his match fitness. Tonali is great, but knowly Celino, he will ask for at least 40-50M for him. Castrovilli is in Viola, and from what I'm seeing, their new owner is not a pushover, so getting him will be pretty difficult too. With our finance, I only hope we can get Tonali.
Rabiot with his wages there are 2 scenarios but both of them mean staying at Juve..
Either he proves himself and remain here or he flops and with his wages no one would want him..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Keep an eye on Castrovilli - I have a good feeling about that kid. He's going to be phenomenal.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see us selling Can, and possibly even Rabiot in the not too distant future - considering Khedira and Matuidi aren't spring chickens either, we're definitely going to need midfield reinforcements. Tonali, Castrovilli, and an established player and we're set.
You actually want us to buy two Italian players? And you don't even call them jabronis? :shocked: I'm going to faint.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lol I am almost 33 with a wife and son.
That 2003 final was the worst loss.
Cried after that one.
Let's hope we win it sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Im almost 33 with a wife and no kids. 2003 was tough for me too. I got to see Juve lift a CHL final in 1996 but what did I know i was 10 back then. I only knew Del Piero then. I became Juve fan after 1994 world cup final because of Baggio.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Im almost 33 with a wife and no kids. 2003 was tough for me too. I got to see Juve lift a CHL final in 1996 but what did I know i was 10 back then. I only knew Del Piero then. I became Juve fan after 1994 world cup final because of Baggio.
I started following Juve in 2003, because Del Piero was a beast in FIFA and I thought the name 'Juventus' sounded really cool.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
1994 world cup for me too got me really into Juventus. My uncle was always a supporter and he'd talk about it but wasn't until 1994 when I started doing my own homework and following on my own. And I actually didn't tell him for awhile because I thought he was strange and I didn't want to him to focus his conversations on me haha

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #257
    Good. We are short in midfield.

Seriously though, he's a big talent and we will have at least two outgoings in midfield next summer.
    I have no sauce though. Just a guess.
    and Fabio's paper. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)