Winter mercato thread 2020 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:eek::eek::D
I don't thimk Messi will play for another club in Europe
Yeah I know.. I dont really expect Messi.. I do think we had a shot at Neymar and we blew it - I mean maybe we should have increased our offer as we would get money back from shirt sales and we would also gain a super player for few years as Ronaldo will not be here in 2 or 3 years while Neymar is 27 if I remember correctly..
This move would have increased our revenue reputation and more while even if Neymar cries and ask for Barcelona we could sell him for money or money+players and take advantage of his time here as sponsorships+advertizing+stocks+many other things will go sky high during his time here..
I say we blew it since next year he will go to Barca for sure as there is this rule about determine a player worth after 3 years at a club which means PSG have less control which means Barca should be able to get him for around 180M+- (according to reports)

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah I know.. I dont really expect Messi.. I do think we had a shot at Neymar and we blew it - I mean maybe we should have increased our offer as we would get money back from shirt sales and we would also gain a super player for few years as Ronaldo will not be here in 2 or 3 years while Neymar is 27 if I remember correctly..
This move would have increased our revenue reputation and more while even if Neymar cries and ask for Barcelona we could sell him for money or money+players and take advantage of his time here as sponsorships+advertizing+stocks+many other things will go sky high during his time here..
I say we blew it since next year he will go to Barca for sure as there is this rule about determine a player worth after 3 years at a club which means PSG have less control which means Barca should be able to get him for around 180M+- (according to reports)
exactly

I think also Agnelli understood the game well after Ronaldo arrival and its value .. sure Agnelli will bring one who can ake us stay at the same level for sports goals , advertisements & money .. maybe Neymar , Pogba & Mpabe ... I'm sure of that

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
exactly

I think also Agnelli understood the game well after Ronaldo arrival and its value .. sure Agnelli will bring one who can ake us stay at the same level for sports goals , advertisements & money .. maybe Neymar , Pogba & Mpabe ... I'm sure of that
I like both Pogba and Mbappe but in terms of advertizing - Ronaldo could have made the most impact and he did then there is Messi and then Neymar
The rest are miles behind these 3 although they can create a very positive impact..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fiorentina to try to keep Chiesa from Juve (FI)

I really dont understand what they want - They are not an elite club and its only the way of life that great players move up to an elite club if they can.
Chiesa is known to be a Juventus fan which should make it easier - He could reject unless the release clause is more reasonable than the reported 90M they want to insert..
Only because of it we should put 6 on their heads!

Apr 29, 2006
Actually I am rather enjoying this new Fiorentina approach. We need more clubs being able to put together solid cores and have good players. Chiesa would be at best competing with Berna for minutes now - should we stockpile him as well? Dybala, Berna, Chiesa, Mandzukic - bench... they would probably finish 2nd if played as a separate team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I am rather enjoying this new Fiorentina approach. We need more clubs being able to put together solid cores and have good players. Chiesa would be at best competing with Berna for minutes now - should we stockpile him as well? Dybala, Berna, Chiesa, Mandzukic - bench... they would probably finish 2nd if played as a separate team.
Chiesa would be preferred over Bernardeschi but we already know D.Costa and Ronaldo would start so unless Ronaldo is shifted to the CF role Chiesa will ride the bench until he could prove he could bench D.C (ball control wise he cant but I guess he could be more effective..)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What approach is that?

Meanwhile nobody wanted to leave Juve in the summer, except cancelo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)