Winter mercato thread 2020 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Why aren't we trying to hijack the Allan move? He's the type of dynamic midfielder we need, and he's only 29.
Sacrifice chances of landing Pogba in the summer for him? I love him but I worry about the combination of his age and nationality, but if we get him I won’t be complaining he’s a great player

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Are you trying to tell me you watch Leverkusen games? There are like 5 people in the world watching Leverkusen games
Nope only chl football, also highlights from almost every game .

And are you telling me you should watch full matches to see talented players? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:agree: YouTube and Football Manager is how you see talented players. Full games so overrated.
Never played FM . So you just know people go to work , and don't have all the time to watch full football matches .

After only some matches i knew Demiral would be great, I decided to watch him only after I saw highlights, who the fuck has the time to watch full matches of average teams like Leverkusen or Sassuolo ?!

Highlights are real too , you can't make them look good if you're average.

Don't act like you are some DS who scouts footballers and watch full futboll matches.

Jun 6, 2015
Never played FM . So you just know people go to work , and don't have all the time to watch full football matches .

After only some matches i knew Demiral would be great, I decided to watch him only after I saw highlights, who the fuck has the time to watch full matches of average teams like Leverkusen or Sassuolo ?!

Highlights are real too , you can't make them look good if you're average.

Don't act like you are some DS who scouts footballers and watch full futboll matches.
No one and that is why Tuz talent scouts are random as fuck. And yes I only have opinions on players I've actually seen play.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No one and that is why Tuz talent scouts are random as fuck. And yes I only have opinions on players I've actually seen play.
Dude I don't act like I've seen him playing full matches , but he was average against Juve 2 times . Also I remember last year he was way more hyped,Bayern wanted him , this year he has only 3 goals 2 assist , even Rashica have more goals and assists, and he was supposed to cost 100m

I don't watch Fiorentina every week too,but that guy no 8 seems good prospect .

Jan 22, 2016
:agree: YouTube and Football Manager is how you see talented players. Full games so overrated.
Full match highlight of a player is a thing that has been around past years ,
you can watch and evaluate a player,
Because it shows every touch the player has on the pitch.

So there is no need to watch whole 90 minutes each week to see how capable a player is.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dude I don't act like I've seen him playing full matches , but he was average against Juve 2 times . Also I remember last year he was way more hyped,Bayern wanted him , this year he has only 3 goals 2 assist , even Rashica have more goals and assists, and he was supposed to cost 100m

I don't watch Fiorentina every week too,but that guy no 8 seems good prospect .

:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)