Winter mercato thread 2020 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
It's not like every star coming to this league has to join us.
We had a monopoly past 8 years in the league and it's time to get used to seeing other teams sign stars too.
It doesn't matter who they sign as long we buy better players.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Sell/end contract of Can, Khedira and Matuidi and sign Tonali+one of Pogba/SMS/Aouar and I can understand wasting the opportunity to sign Eriksen.
PS. Financially speaking Eriksen’s cost is a little less than double Klusevski’s. So it’s needless to compare both purchases.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sell/end contract of Can, Khedira and Matuidi and sign Tonali+one of Pogba/SMS/Aouar and I can understand wasting the opportunity to sign Eriksen.
PS. Financially speaking Eriksen’s cost is a little less than double Klusevski’s. So it’s needless to compare both purchases.
I think the problem is that we’re likely not able to buy Tonali + another 100mil CM. Pogba would want higher wages than Eriksen, plus command a 100-150mil transfer fee. Don’t see that happening plus Tonali just by selling 3 players who combined will net us 25 mil if we are lucky.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,718
    :sad:

Is okay I like Eriksen but still not too mad of him not coming here. We get Pogback in the summer anyways.

It's a big signing for :inter:though. No point of downplaying him as a player just because he goes to that shithole.
    pointing out the crying and complaining for the sake of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)