Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Back to insanity*
Why insanity?! Are those players we cant get?! (Put aside Muller who we were just linked with but probably impossible)
Muller in terms of character is the best fit but I personally dont like him
Im not Eriksen greatest fan as well even if he is class
Thauvin is a player I always liked
Fekir was once mentioned but Im not sure about him
Immobile is not a player who we will get for sure as he would cost a lot and its not as there is even a slight chance we would pay that much for a player who might have the season of his life but isnt going to start for us..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,004
    Gotta love Beppe making bank selling all of our best youth prospects and inserting buyback clauses on the off-chance any of them become Juve quality.

I make that €30m selling Cassata, Romagna, Rosseti, Kanouté, Lirola, Mattiello, Tripaldelli and Caligara this season. At least I hope most have clauses :shifty:

Caligara and Tripaldelli were actually my two favourite players from the Primavera, I think both will have good careers. Lirola I'm not too sure about, but maybe he'll be really good when he is 25 or something.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Gotta love Beppe making bank selling all of our best youth prospects and inserting buyback clauses on the off-chance any of them become Juve quality.

I make that €30m selling Cassata, Romagna, Rosseti, Kanouté, Lirola, Mattiello, Tripaldelli and Caligara this season. At least I hope most have clauses :shifty:

Caligara and Tripaldelli were actually my two favourite players from the Primavera, I think both will have good careers. Lirola I'm not too sure about, but maybe he'll be really good when he is 25 or something.
    Any confirmation if they have clauses? @Mark

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
    May 26, 2016
    Back to reality - Do you think Muller leaving Bayern is a possibility? Would you want us to sign him?
    and what about these players:
    Florian Thauvin
    Eriksen
    Immobile
    Fekir
    Lol, you make me laugh sometimes :lol:

Anyways, back to your list:

Thauvin:

Interesting post-aged-talent Winger, who is doing good things at Marseille after disappointing at Newcastle (whatever that means, who wouldn't?) Now looks to be enjoying his football again. He is at the center of the creative machinery in a Marseille side that's playing some really good attacking football this year and scoring too.

Another winger though, do we really need more of them? :shifty:

Eriksen:

imo, really underrated player. One of the Best play-makers in Europe, and probably the best in PL alongside KDB. Intelligent footballer. Plays with confidence. Does well on the National team as well.

However, its highly unlikely he would leave Spurs unless bids come in the £65-100 million range, and we all know we wont do those sort of things, unless we sell another Pogba.

Immobile:

Tricky one. Is he really just having a lucky spell at Lazio? Would he crumble under the pressure again if he went to a big club?

I think he is having a great time and really enjoying his football these days. His finishing is on point and his movement has improved. 43 goals in 55 matches is impressive.

I certainly would not mind having him as backup when our favourite Burgertinian is having these dry periods, where he looks more like a retired war veteran than a professional footballer.

Would it be possible? would Lazio sell to us? im not sure.

Fekir

Now we are talking. This guy is the type of transfers i would love for us to go for: Modern, Fearless, highly technical/skillfull, strong in duels and scores goals too.

After watching him for some time i am 100% sure he would fit us. The the type of player we need that can create and carry the offensive line. As things stand, we only have Pjanic in that maestro role. If he gets shut down our offensive play becomes very limited and extremely predictable, with Dybala and Higuain having to drop deep.

Fekir would be the type of player to solve this. Put him in a offensive role alongside Pjanic with Matuidi behind them and watch things start to tick and flow. Absolute dream. Max would make him a complete player, he already has the offensive skills needed in top football. :tuttosport::tuttosport:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    For this summer:

1. Keep hold of our star players. Dybala and AlexSandro(if possible). If we do sell Alex Sandro we need an adaquate replacement but there isn't much option on the market right now.

2. Give a chance to the young players on loan: Caldara, Spinazzola, Pjaca and Kean. All have potential to explode.

3. Get a RB. Unless we tend to play Spinazzola at RB (which is not a bad idea as he was great for Italy playing RB vs Nertharlands)

4. Get a beast CM. (SMS)

5. Make most of market opportunities: freebies like Can, DeVrij, Max Mayer...

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
    May 26, 2016
    For this summer:

1. Keep hold of our star players. Dybala and AlexSandro(if possible). If we do sell Alex Sandro we need an adaquate replacement but there isn't much option on the market right now.

2. Give a chance to the young players on loan: Caldara, Spinazzola, Pjaca and Kean. All have potential to explode.

3. Get a RB. Unless we tend to play Spinazzola at RB (which is not a bad idea as he was great for Italy playing RB vs Nertharlands)

4. Get a beast CM. (SMS) (Fekir)

5. Make most of market opportunities: freebies like Can, DeVrij, Max Mayer...

100% Agree. we have great potential talent. :tup: , just need to take care of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)