Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cavani rumors popping up
@Mark @Fr3sh
old

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Questioning Lewandowski ability to score anywhere is just stupid. acknowledging he is a great player but not agreeing he is the best is something else..
Lewandowski is a beast when it comes to scoring and even If I dont rate him as much as other here - I do acknowledge he is a beast and a magnificent scorer!

Maybe Cavani is coming as Dybala replacement and we play D.Costa Higuain Cavani
se

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope it will be a quiet summer mercato but I have a feeling it will be more turbulent than this

In
RB
Caldara
Spinazzola
Can

Out
Lichtsteiner
Howedes
Asamoah
Sturaro
You could hope all you want but A.Sandro is gone... Bellerin will come from the money from his sale and Spinazzola is going to be our LB with Bellerin as RB
The Bellerin thing is more hoping than done deal but A.Sandro is 90% out..
Dybala - This is the real question here - Some think he is going some think he stays.. based on our links with Ozil I suspect he is gone too (add the 3 foreigners vs Italians incident we had earlier that might include Dybala as 1 of the 3) but this is more a speculation than a fact while A.Sandro going is almost a fact...

In
RB - Yeah probably - Maybe Bellerin (hoping)
Caldara - I definitely see him in our plans
Spinazzola - He will probably take over from A.Sandro on the left...
Can - Id say we are very close to get him although he plays hard ball with his comments...
Others? Depends on Dybala
Han? maybe depends on the North Korea UN thing IMO

Out
Licht - Yeah he is gone..
Howedes - He is not playing as he is injured 99% of the time so yeah
Asamoah - I believe he is the 3rd bitching player from the incident
Sturaro - Maybe but I wouldnt bet on it.. our board like him for some reason..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we replace Alex Sandro with Bellerin and Spinazzola then I'm very content

Polish gk
Bellerin - Benatia - Chiellini - Spinazzola
Can - Pjanic - Matuidi
Dybala - Douglas Costa
Higuain

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think Bellerin is one of the top RB's atm. He's a bit wild but the potential is there.

Alex Sandro is gone, I've already accepted that..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we replace Alex Sandro with Bellerin and Spinazzola then I'm very content

Polish gk
Bellerin - Benatia - Chiellini - Spinazzola
Can - Pjanic - Matuidi
Dybala - Douglas Costa
Higuain
Bellerin will cost more than Sandro, something like €80M considering he's an EPL player and very young

Apr 19, 2007
Agree. being idealistic and positive is nice, but very rarely do we see players like this change their characteristics by changing clubs. That being said, many doubted Tevez and Pirlo too.

If there is one club that could change Ozil, it would be us. I still dont support the idea of getting him. Too big of a risk.
I understand his wages are huge but how big of a risk really is getting a world class player with no transfer fee? 3 year contract would cost us around 45 mil if we gave him 7 mil. Thats not that much He will have very little resale value then so thats not good but its worth the risk IF we are going to sell Dybala

May 26, 2016
I understand his wages are huge but how big of a risk really is getting a world class player with no transfer fee? 3 year contract would cost us around 45 mil if we gave him 7 mil. Thats not that much He will have very little resale value then so thats not good but its worth the risk IF we are going to sell Dybala
Point is, we would have to build a lot of play around him. We already have Pjanic for dictating games. Where would he fit in? who do you sacrifice? A free transfer would be less of a risk , offcourse.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
If they sell Alex Sandro it has to be for an acceptable prices like 70 million. With that money i would go for Sidibe from Monaco and a back up for the left spot.

Selling Dybala would only be ok if they'll cash at least 140 million Euro. With that money i would go for Torreira from Sampdoria, Draxler or Ozil and maybe a stand in for the Polak.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
If they sell Alex Sandro it has to be for an acceptable prices like 70 million. With that money i would go for Sidibe from Monaco and a back up for the left spot.

Selling Dybala would only be ok if they'll cash at least 140 million Euro. With that money i would go for Torreira from Sampdoria, Draxler or Ozil and maybe a stand in for the Polak.
Then youre in for mediocrity and lazy attitude x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)