Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Subjective bias and impertinent opinion, but it's your (incorrect/wrong/fallacious) opinion, so I respect it :D
come on, you know im always objective with stuff like this

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho

You forgot to mention Gomez, he was a beast for first Stuttgart and then Bayern. Still remember this hattrick against Napoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, nice try of trolling. Likeable guy he is though
Gomez didnt start well for Bayern, was behind Olic for the 1st season even though he was the star striker signing. dont remember him in 2011 but he was a beast in 2012 and 2013 indeed, scored something like 40 goals in the vice Bayern season, 12 in CL. the year after he struggled with injuries and didnt play much, still scored tons of goals (as much as Mandzukic i think or even more). then Pep happened

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
come on, you know im always objective with stuff like this

- - - Updated - - -

Gomez didnt start well for Bayern, was behind Olic for the 1st season even though he was the star striker signing. dont remember him in 2011 but he was a beast in 2012 and 2013 indeed, scored something like 40 goals in the vice Bayern season, 12 in CL. the year after he struggled with injuries and didnt play much, still scored tons of goals (as much as Mandzukic i think or even more). then Pep happened
Gomez always been a crazy goalscorer. Damn I miss him :( Would have loved to have him back as Lewandowski backup, but on the other hand he is to good to be a backup still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)