Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's the best center forward in the world and could possibly go down as one of if not Bayern's greatest striker if he stays long enough there. I believe he already has broken a scoring record at Bayern, I'm not sure.
He is a great asset to Bayern and a great player - There is no doubt about it...
I just said we have a great striker already so unless we get a relatively young player with an equal worth as Higuain Im in no rush replacing him..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Big games is more about the team than one individual IMO
Ozil has a great history when it comes to assists whether you like it or not..
Yes he does. I'll give you that. However, every time I've seen him in a big game he has flattered to deceive. An incredibly weak minded player. I'd be very disappointed if we waste any effort in acquiring him. He's definitely not worth the outlay and 6-7 million in wages over a 4 year period.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I deleted the last part because Im a little biased when it comes to Cavani.. as for biggest stage I guess you have a point but I dont believe in this crumble when it matters thing - I see it more as luck

P.S Bayern are usually a much more attacking team than Juve so Bayern`s attackers are more likely to show good worth..
On a related topic if we are speaking of Bayern - I think they are going to win the CL this year - This coach is their lucky charm
I dont see us winning the CL this year. Jupp is fantastic, but to me Barcelona, PSG and Real Madrid stand a better chance.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He is a great asset to Bayern and a great player - There is no doubt about it...
I just said we have a great striker already so unless we get a relatively young player with an equal worth as Higuain Im in no rush replacing him..
You talk like we have a chance at signing him or something. Better chance at Bayern taking Dybala + Sandro off us. Much better in fact.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont see us winning the CL this year. Jupp is fantastic, but to me Barcelona, PSG and Real Madrid stand a better chance.
I'm glad you don't rate any of the British cunts. I hope Sanchez gets injured in his first game after signing with The Red Cunts of Manchester. Despicable club, fan-base, coach, and so many cringe-worthy punks playing for them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: Some people still want Ozil. I don't understand why some posters enjoy other teams' garbage and damaged/recycled goods.

Both Dybala and Sandro aren't worth sacrificing, unless we are getting a Neymar in return.
Yeah cuz fuck barzagli and pirlo for the garbage bin players they were before they joined Juve :agree:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm glad you don't rate any of the British $#@!s. I hope Sanchez gets injured in his first game after signing with The Red $#@!s of Manchester. Despicable club, fan-base, coach, and so many cringe-worthy punks playing for them.
:agree:

Especially Pogba and that little shit Lingaard :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Basically same story as the last 3-4 years
Yeah. Our strongest card now is Jupp though. He knows how to do this shit, but still I dont expect anything. CL is so hard to win, its down to the smallest details and luck at the same time, like no injuries and so

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: Some people still want Ozil. I don't understand why some posters enjoy other teams' garbage and damaged/recycled goods.

Both Dybala and Sandro aren't worth sacrificing, unless we are getting a Neymar in return.
No one want to sacrifice them but you know how things work.. Player ask to leave - Marotta says his no prison and player decides speech - Player leaves club

If you want to have the best team possible - of course we shouldnt sell them... We should have really put everything for Mbappe and never sell Pogba.. But you know how things go.. We dont spend like PSG Barca Real... and We dont keep players who want to leave..
Best scenario (not a possible one)
Oblak;A.Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Bellerin; Pogba Pjanic Verratti; Dybala Isco;Mbappe
Now since this is the real world and not our fantasy we need to take in mind that Mbappe is now gone.. Isco wouldnt be cheap and it might be hard to get him even if Real accept to sell him.. Verratti will not get here for cheap and expensive we dont buy.. Bonucci is gone and we have our GK so no Oblak either did I forget Pogba who is gone and A.Sandro who is 90% gone while we do not know that but probably Dybala as well...

Ozil for free and an option to spend money on other positions due to our market strategy isnt a bad thing..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah cuz fuck barzagli and pirlo for the garbage bin players they were before they joined Juve :agree:
Barza was on low wages and no one expected anything from him. Pirlo was a class act seeking a new challenge. Also, it was a different Juve back then. We had nowhere near the clout, pulling power, or financial capability we do now. Don't do this shit Hust ;)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Those were near risk free signings. Özil would command a huge wage + signing on fee especially if players like Sanchez would be earning €15M net annually. We would have to make him highest paid player and possibly sacrifise Dybala which is why we won't go after him.

Besides replacing 24 yr old Dybala with near 30 year old Özil will put us in another Higuain-esque situation.

We're not getting him anyway

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Especially Pogba and that little $#@! Lingaard :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Our strongest card now is Jupp though. He knows how to do this $#@!, but still I dont expect anything. CL is so hard to win, its down to the smallest details and luck at the same time, like no injuries and so
This is true but to me Bayern are currently the best in Europe with Barcelona currently 2nd with Real still being Real despite their poor season and PSG who can be a force if they play right (they do have the best attack in europe with NCM)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This is true but to me Bayern are currently the best in Europe with Barcelona currently 2nd with Real still being Real despite their poor season and PSG who can be a force if they play right (they do have the best attack in europe with NCM)
How can we be the best when we havent won anything? We played fine after Jupp came back, but still there are teams who played better than us. City, PSG and Barcelona imo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Those were near risk free signings. Özil would command a huge wage + signing on fee especially if players like Sanchez would be earning €15M net annually. We would have to make him highest paid player and possibly sacrifise Dybala which is why we won't go after him.

Besides replacing 24 yr old Dybala with near 30 year old Özil will put us in another Higuain-esque situation.

We're not getting him anyway
I dont think we will get Ozil as well but it wouldnt be a bad thing if the wage isnt too high...
SMS might be our replacement if we sell Dybala IMO

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How can we be the best when we havent won anything? We played fine after Jupp came back, but still there are teams who played better than us. City, PSG and Barcelona imo
It might be due to the fact its still mid season...
I dont think PSG and Barca play better - They do have a more spectacular way of playing but so does Napoli compared to Juve but I dont think anyone on this forum thinks Napoli is better...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
City are a joke defensively. Their possession game masks their obvious defensive frailties. I don't think PSG possess the mental toughness, coaching, or discipline to win the whole thing; I'm sure Ramos the dirty cunt will provoke Neymar in their match-up.

Barca are the best equipped, closely followed by Bayern (solid under Juup) and Madrid (they have nothing else to play for).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
City are a joke defensively. Their possession game masks their obvious defensive frailties. I don't think PSG possess the mental toughness, coaching, or discipline to win the whole thing; I'm sure Ramos the dirty $#@! will provoke Neymar in their match-up.

Barca are the best equipped, closely followed by Bayern (solid under Juup) and Madrid (they have nothing else to play for).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
City are a joke defensively. Their possession game masks their obvious defensive frailties. I don't think PSG possess the mental toughness, coaching, or discipline to win the whole thing; I'm sure Ramos the dirty $#@! will provoke Neymar in their match-up.

What I really like about Jupp is that he know how to organize a defence. Bayern under him have been really hard to break down, it was also a big help he decided to put Javi Martinez back at the CDM position. He is a beast there.

Such kind of attitude :heart:

[video=twitter;950356937413152768]https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/950356937413152768[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing for Juventus and Bayern is that one of the big dogs will go out early. Be it Real Madrid, PSG, Barca or Chelsea. Not that I expect Chelsea to win CL, but still. Best would be an early exit for Real Madrid and Barca.

I also doubt PSG got the mental strength to win it, but lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)