Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh yes, nothing more really ..

I thought you are going to get a video of him doing something incredible.. shooting a freekick isnt really proving a point... There is the 5 minute 5 goals thing or something like that.. You could have used that to prove your point but its a one time thing so wouldnt really help either...

Lewandowski is a great striker - one of the best in the world no doubt about it but I really dont see why he is any better than Higuain or Cavani - and yeah Im putting both here because when Higuain is given a chance he takes it and his problem is that he cant just take the ball and dribble past players as he usually fails in that..
Lewandowski and Cavani arent great dribblers either also I do admit Higuain became a bit heavy in the last 2 years which might give the former two an edge over him but its not like the difference of C.Ronaldo vs Higuain..
Its a difference that you dont really do anything to get it..

- - - Updated - - -

Its not like he got any vision as well you know :boh:

Thats better but Im sure we can find a good Higuain pass as well..

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I thought you are going to get a video of him doing something incredible.. shooting a freekick isnt really proving a point... There is the 5 minute 5 goals thing or something like that.. You could have used that to prove your point but its a one time thing so wouldnt really help either...

Lewandowski is a great striker - one of the best in the world no doubt about it but I really dont see why he is any better than Higuain or Cavani - and yeah Im putting both here because when Higuain is given a chance he takes it and his problem is that he cant just take the ball and dribble past players as he usually fails in that..
Lewandowski and Cavani arent great dribblers either also I do admit Higuain became a bit heavy in the last 2 years which might give the former two an edge over him but its not like the difference of C.Ronaldo vs Higuain..
Its a difference that you dont really do anything to get it..

- - - Updated - - -

Thats better but Im sure we can find a good Higuain pass as well..

P.S replace Lewandowski with Cavani and you`ll have an even better striker
Cavani better than Lewandowski :howler:

About the Higuain thing: Lewandowski shows up on the biggest stage, Higuain crumbles. Not like Higuain is a bad striker, but I know who I prefer always.

You asked for something incredibly sure:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cavani better than Lewandowski :howler:

About the Higuain thing: Lewandowski shows up on the biggest stage, Higuain crumbles. Not like Higuain is a bad striker, but I know who I prefer always.
I deleted the last part because Im a little biased when it comes to Cavani.. as for biggest stage I guess you have a point but I dont believe in this crumble when it matters thing - I see it more as luck

P.S Bayern are usually a much more attacking team than Juve so Bayern`s attackers are more likely to show good worth..
On a related topic if we are speaking of Bayern - I think they are going to win the CL this year - This coach is their lucky charm

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Those are insane wages for a useless $#@! who disappears in big games and is looking for his last big paycheck.
I guess thats your opinion...
Insane wages is giving him more than everyone and cause a fire in the locker room...
Giving a player which has a great talent and could make a difference (despite what you think) a contract worth similar to our best earners isnt insane as it would cause nothing...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's the best center forward in the world and could possibly go down as one of if not Bayern's greatest striker if he stays long enough there. I believe he already has broken a scoring record at Bayern, I'm not sure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we sell Sandro, i think that we stand a chance on SMS.

Otherwice no.
Then no thank you to SMS.

I don't get why people hint like it's worth losing Dybala or Sandro for a huge SMS signing. He doesn't move the needle that much that we need to cripple ourselves somewhere else. Just move on if he is too much of an investment.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why? So we have another choker, a ghost in big games who becomes pussified when faced with quality opposition. $#@! Ozil. He's a greedy bug eyed $#@! more interested in padding his bank account than playing football.
Big games is more about the team than one individual IMO
Ozil has a great history when it comes to assists whether you like it or not..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck anyone and everyone who endorses selling Dybala. I hope you fuckers get impaled on a rhino horn or some shit.
Word ya akhi, can't stand the shit I'm reading this season. Talk like Dybala is dime a dozen when he could possibly be worse loss then Pogba and Vidal even.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's the best center forward in the world and could possibly go down as one of if not Bayern's greatest striker if he stays long enough there. I believe he already has broken a scoring record at Bayern, I'm not sure.
Except for Gerd Müller he is already the best Bayern striker ever. He is already better than the likes of Gomez, Pizarro, Elber and so on

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Then no thank you to SMS.

I don't get why people hint like it's worth losing Dybala or Sandro for a huge SMS signing. He doesn't move the needle that much that we need to cripple ourselves somewhere else. Just move on if he is too much of an investment.

:agree: Some people still want Ozil. I don't understand why some posters enjoy other teams' garbage and damaged/recycled goods.

Both Dybala and Sandro aren't worth sacrificing, unless we are getting a Neymar in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)