Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I sure hope they just rumours. :shifty: :sergio:

After all this succesfull years accompanied by a huge growth in revenue i still find it quite hard to understand why our 2018 objectives on the transfer market fit the same profile as they did 4,5 years ago...
because clubs whose transfer market objectives are a level above ours have experienced an even faster growth in revenue

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great finish but I wouldnt let one goal confuse me
Look at his movements dribbling style and decisions of what to do with the ball. He clearly is a talent but he is still miles away from being WC - He can get there but he will have to work hard and play for a bigger team first
LOL I was joking about the WC part hence the gif :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I am sure you are not honestly implying that we can not afford better than the likes of Strootman or Praet...

Seriously now.
I haven't seen Praet much, but Strootman is a very decent player whose biggest downside is his injury history. I wouldn't call him a great CM, but in form he's definitely someone I wouldn't be ashamed to field in an important game unlike this seasons Khedira, 20yo Bentancur or Sturaro. If we were Madrid and were trying to improve Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Kovacic, Ceballos and their young guns, I'd question Beppes sanity looking at Strootman or Praet, but sadly our disfunctional midfield can be improved quite easily with questionable signings. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)