Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
Wtf, were getting A North Korean player? This is too crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :matri:

I kind of like it: Han might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, our Asian fanbase will skyrocket, Relations with the mighty Kim will be great too :nico:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
World Class.

.gif to prove it.

Great finish but I wouldnt let one goal confuse me
Look at his movements dribbling style and decisions of what to do with the ball. He clearly is a talent but he is still miles away from being WC - He can get there but he will have to work hard and play for a bigger team first

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sampdoria midfielder Dennis Praet confirms talks with Juventus, but insists a deal hasn’t been done yet.

It’s been reported that the Belgian will move to Turin in the summer, with a deal already agreed in an unofficial capacity.

“Yes, but it wasn’t like they wrote, all done,” Praet responded when asked by Il Secolo XIX if he’d spoken to Juve.

“Juve’s interest is pleasing for me but for now it’s just words. I’m happy here, even if things haven’t gone as well in recent times.”

The 23-year-old attacking midfielder has three assists in his 18 Serie A games so far this season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Roma has rejected an offer from Juventus for Strootman. Juve offered €7m + Mandragora. (La Repubblica)

:lol: :beppe:
I sure hope they just rumours. :shifty: :sergio:

After all this succesfull years accompanied by a huge growth in revenue i still find it quite hard to understand why our 2018 objectives on the transfer market fit the same profile as they did 4,5 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)