Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Chiellini having the skillset to play in midfield is honestly beyond baffling. And it's not said by a super casual footie viewer who sees him once every few years, but actually someone who watches him weekly :rofl:

What's next, Sturaro is Pirlos heir?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Declining or not - Can you name 3 players in his position that are better than him?
The only one I can think of plays a more attacking minded position as of late - Nainggolan...
Cant name another one though...

- - - Updated - - -

I think Can is very underrated in this forum.. He is actually a very good player and people make him like he is average or worse than many others..
Can is better than Khedira but isn't as good as Pjanic (though different type of players..). This is the real truth!

- - - Updated - - -

Good player but seriously he isn't something that the world yet to see.. He is just another good young player... Insigne is 5 times better now and twice as good when he was at his age
Naingolan
Kroos
Matic
Kante

All above this current Vidal imo. I really think he isn't even half as important to Bayern as he was with us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiellini having the skillset to play in midfield is honestly beyond baffling. And it's not said by a super casual footie viewer who sees him once every few years, but actually someone who watches him weekly :rofl:

What's next, Sturaro is Pirlos heir?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Chiellini could definitely play destroyer type of midfielder - Still unsure about if we should do it though...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Chiellini could definitely play destroyer type of midfielder - Still unsure about if we should do it though...
you really think our veteran CB, who's known for his serious lack of technique, at the age of 33 could transform into a DM? can you please list a few examples on when has such a move CB->DM worked for someone at the twilight of his career? I mean players change positions all the time, surely someone must have tried this, sounds like a great idea

Apr 29, 2006
Chiello as a DM would be getting his marching orders by the end of the first half... with a lenient referee that is! His old school mentality of "the ball or the dribbler can pass by me, but never both" would be a real help in midfield. :lol:

On a serious note what players would we be looking for in January anyway? RB without CL?

Bellerin seems like an option, since he missed the Barca train and now Arsenal is settling for an UEFA spot contenders at best...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiello as a DM would be getting his marching orders by the end of the first half... with a lenient referee that is! His old school mentality of "the ball or the dribbler can pass by me, but never both" would be a real help in midfield. :lol:

On a serious note what players would we be looking for in January anyway? RB without CL?

Bellerin seems like an option, since he missed the Barca train and now Arsenal is settling for an UEFA spot contenders at best...
Bellerin would be a good signing but wouldn't he cost a fortune?

- - - Updated - - -

No need to save when you can get freebie Sanchez, Özil, Herrera, Mata, Ghoulam, Gimenez, De Vrij, Can, Goretzka, Meyer, Juanfran and Messi.

Not a single dime spent except a billion in wages
Im pretty sure Messi`s contract isn't running out this summer but even if it is Not many teams would be able to afford his wages and I doubt he wants to leave Barca...
Goretzka is Bayern`s
Meyer - nice player who knows
Can is ours
De Vrij could be a nice addition for free
Mata is a mystery to me
Ozil - Please yes - He would add much needed creativity...
Sanchez - The question is his wage demands and his will get out of England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)