Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
is wanted by Bayern, Barca, United, Liverpool & Co.

IMO already has an agreement with Bayern.
And? I'd be surprised if there wouldn't be any competition for a good player that's available on Bosman. Days when we couldn't compete with aforementioned clubs are over. Especially Liverpool's example is funny. In this company Juve and Bayern are the most stable clubs. However, you seem staffed at midfield while we have Khedira and Marchisio who are likely to be gone or not suited to play a vital role anymore (Claudio).

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
And? I'd be surprised if there wouldn't be any competition for a good player that's available on Bosman. Days when we couldn't compete with aforementioned clubs are over. Especially Liverpool's example is funny. In this company Juve and Bayern are the most stable clubs. However, you seem staffed at midfield while we have Khedira and Marchisio who are likely to be gone or not suited to play a vital role anymore (Claudio).

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
and that means the chances for Juve to get him r close to zero. As if Goretzka would so no to his childhood dream club Bayern to go to Juve instead. Barca coming in could be competition, but IMO the deal between Bayern and Goretzka has already been agreed in principle last summer and that means Vidal can feck off. Mentioning Liverpool makes sense, as there is a highly respected German coach there and EPL is more attractive in general..if he prefers London, then he could go to Arsenal..if money is a priority, then prob United.

Can on the other hand...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My prediction:

Vidal to Inter
Goretzka to Bayern
Khedira to Schalke
Can to Juve
Some turd to Liverpool
So what you are saying is:
Inter to get a WC player
Bayern to get a good young prodigy
Schalke to get a has been..
We get a good player but nothing compared to what Inter and Bayern get...
Liverpool have N.Keita IIRC...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Inter to get a WC player
That's realistic!
But, if i were to ask for one thing only, that would be Berardi!
In a 3-4-3 variation, 3-4-2-1 or not, with Rugani as a starter and one surprise from Matuidi, Benatia or Howedes next to Chiello.
sandro and Cuad's on the wings, berardi in front of Cuad's.
Manzdu pushing Higuain to score more often and DCosta to play for more essence.
Berna pushing Dybala to look more like Messi, rather than Fabian O'Neil

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Probable, but a return to Germany would be realistic too imo. Before we signed him he was actually going to Schalke

Inter to get a WC player
Vidal is declining. He's not the player he was with us in Germany. Goretzka is a future WC midfielder imo.

I will quote this post in the summer. Let me bookmark this thread and gloat

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
That's realistic!
But, if i were to ask for one thing only, that would be Berardi!
In a 3-4-3 variation, 3-4-2-1 or not, with Rugani as a starter and one surprise from Matuidi, Benatia or Howedes next to Chiello.
sandro and Cuad's on the wings, berardi in front of Cuad's.
Manzdu pushing Higuain to score more often and DCosta to play for more essence.
Berna pushing Dybala to look more like Messi, rather than Fabian O'Neil

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Probable, but a return to Germany would be realistic too imo. Before we signed him he was actually going to Schalke

Vidal is declining. He's not the player he was with us in Germany. Goretzka is a future WC midfielder imo.

I will quote this post in the summer. Let me bookmark this thread and gloat
Declining or not - Can you name 3 players in his position that are better than him?
The only one I can think of plays a more attacking minded position as of late - Nainggolan...
Cant name another one though...

- - - Updated - - -

Can future juventus player
I think Can is very underrated in this forum.. He is actually a very good player and people make him like he is average or worse than many others..
Can is better than Khedira but isn't as good as Pjanic (though different type of players..). This is the real truth!

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi and Can. :howler: Some pretty low standards. :sigh:
Good player but seriously he isn't something that the world yet to see.. He is just another good young player... Insigne is 5 times better now and twice as good when he was at his age

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So Marotta said we are not going to enter the winter market. I imagine he means this in terms of arrivals to the first team. Wouldn't be surprised to his development deals where signs and loans out young players like with Caldara last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)