Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just read that Sampdoria's Torreira has a 25 Mill release clause. I'd say sell Khedira and sign him. Bentancur - Torreira is a potential WC midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should be going after SMS; our midfield will be set for years to come. Sell/Release Khedira, offload The Accidental Footballer to any interested party, and make sure The Moroccan Malaise becomes someone else's affliction.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We'll probably get Can. With the development of Bentancur we aren't as desperate for midfielders. Khediras contract is up after the year and Can seems like the replacement.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If those moves come to fruitation we'll be good. Can is probably the best back-up CM we can get and Spinazzola is a very good FB in the making. De Vrij is going through a good season and most important, he's good at passing out from the back.

However I think there's a very good chance we'll lose Pjanic, Dybala or Alex Sandro for next season so we'll need more than just those players..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If those moves come to fruitation we'll be good. Can is probably the best back-up CM we can get and Spinazzola is a very good FB in the making. De Vrij is going through a good season and most important, he's good at passing out from the back.

However I think there's a very good chance we'll lose Pjanic, Dybala or Alex Sandro for next season so we'll need more than just those players..
Why?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can't see why we would lose all three. Dybala has a ridiculous buyout clause from recent reports...if someone meets it then seriously won't be sad. Would set up to buy 5 world class players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can't see why we would lose all three. Dybala has a ridiculous buyout clause from recent reports...if someone meets it then seriously won't be sad. Would set up to buy 5 world class players.
Wrong! 5 world class players? Unless, we are selling Dybala for 500-600 million that isn't happening. Honestly, if we sell Dybala and/or Pjanic I have to seriously question the club's ambitions; for me, that's the breaking point, that's the point where we go from aspiring to be like a Bayern, Barca, or Madrdid to falling into the ATM/Dortmund realm of teams.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If we gotta lose one biggie like we always do, hope its Sandro with his appalling performances. No way we're getting offers like we got last summer though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't have to lose any biggies; after all, we lost none this summer. If the club clearly shows the players that they value them and want them to stay here, and the players buy into the project, then there should be no sales of key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)