Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
pussy wanted to leave for Spain because of the wife.
Therefore I think Zidane's transfer is similar to Bonucci, Vidal and Pogba. Leo wanted to be among the highest earner which we did not want to do as it would be stupid to have a CB with such high salary and Leo is not going to be remembered as one of the best CBs in the history of football. Vidal had personal issues and thought he had a bigger chance of winning CL at Bayern apparently. I think we could have given him a pay rise if it was not for his off field issues. Pogba also wanted to go to United so we did not want to keep an unhappy player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If only it was that easy the last 3 summers..

Common, we know atleast one top player will be leaving to balance the books. We need to get used to it now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see us spending €80M on a player without selling someone

Wage demands and transfer fees have sky rocketed. Only way we can keep up is by improving our revenue by a large margin but that isn't happening so the only other solution is reshuffling the squad with sales every year or two.
lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Me, you and Rakib should be working at Juve board of directors tbh
we would have our statues built outside of Juventus Stadium, thats how successful wed be.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, @Fr3sh, Michael Zorc said in a German football talk show they extended Aubameyangs contract until 2021 a while ago, so we can forget about him i guess :sad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we would have our statues built outside of Juventus Stadium, thats how successful wed be.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, @Fr3sh, Michael Zorc said in a German football talk show they extended Aubameyangs contract until 2021 a while ago, so we can forget about him i guess :sad:
Shame for Aubameyaung.

We'd be the GOATS of sport directing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)