Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sevilla open to N'Zonzi exit
By Football Italia staff

Juventus, Inter and Arsenal transfer target Steven N’Zonzi could leave Sevilla in January, confirmed Coach Eduardo Berizzo.

The midfielder had been the subject of €30m offers over the summer, but he resisted and signed a new contract just under a year ago.

His rapport with the Liga side has broken down and he was dropped from their last few games.

“It’s an issue that we’ll evaluate over the holidays. These things will remain confined to the dressing room,” said Berizzo in a Press conference.

“It’s a technical decision. We’ll assess the situation in a consensual way, for the good of the team and the club.”

This is an alert for clubs interested in N’Zonzi, including Juventus and Inter, but also Premier League side Arsenal.

His release clause is worth €40m. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Juve sprint, there’s Palmieri if Alex Sandro leaves straight away
Tomorrow Pjaca returns after nine months for the Bologna game
FIFA 'threaten’
Spain: World Cup at risk and Italy…
Serie B: after the 2-2 with comeback
Boxing ring in Foggia-Venezia, brawl between the Presidents

- - - Updated - - -

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...luigi-donnarumma-and-emerson-palmieri-rumours

:numnum:

@Mark :mute:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tuttosport:

btw it's almost time to have a look at our squad and see how many italians do we have left. buffon will retire at the end of the season, so it's chiellini, ds, barza, and stu. (marchisio, rugani and pinsoglio qualify as homegrown players for serie a. also, dybala might be considered as an association grown player, i'm not sure about him.) we should have at least 4 non-homegrown italians in the squad or we'll lose an other place of the potential 25.
This will not be a problem, we have Bernardeschi too and getting Caldara and Spinazzola. Plus if Gigi retires pretty sure 2nd goalie will be Italian.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This will not be a problem, we have Bernardeschi too and getting Caldara and Spinazzola. Plus if Gigi retires pretty sure 2nd goalie will be Italian.

rumors suggest (see above) we will swap donna with the pole lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you sound like you know what you are talking about? :shifty:
Torreira is not a strong tackler and is nothing like Allan. He is more a combative regista DM. Is super hobbit too. Shorter then Verratti and Insigne. He is so small you have to wonder how he can survive physical duels in top top level. So far seen he likes to dive /force fouls.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sevilla open to N'Zonzi exit
By Football Italia staff

Juventus, Inter and Arsenal transfer target Steven N’Zonzi could leave Sevilla in January, confirmed Coach Eduardo Berizzo.

The midfielder had been the subject of €30m offers over the summer, but he resisted and signed a new contract just under a year ago.

His rapport with the Liga side has broken down and he was dropped from their last few games.

“It’s an issue that we’ll evaluate over the holidays. These things will remain confined to the dressing room,” said Berizzo in a Press conference.

“It’s a technical decision. We’ll assess the situation in a consensual way, for the good of the team and the club.”

This is an alert for clubs interested in N’Zonzi, including Juventus and Inter, but also Premier League side Arsenal.

His release clause is worth €40m. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow Pjaca returns after nine months for the Bologna game
FIFA 'threaten’
Spain: World Cup at risk and Italy…
Serie B: after the 2-2 with comeback
Boxing ring in Foggia-Venezia, brawl between the Presidents

- - - Updated - - -

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...luigi-donnarumma-and-emerson-palmieri-rumours

:numnum:

@Mark :mute:
:sigh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

how could i forget my favorite female football player

for the championship, spinazzola will be homegrown, though, so in case pinsoglio stays to be our 2nd goalie, the only new italian we're getting is caldara.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because Goulam is out for a long time? Vrsaljko can play both flanks.

i really doubt that. havent seen him for Atletico, but i did watch Sassuolo a lot when he was linked to us. he played LB 2-3 times i think at most, and was very average

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i really doubt that. havent seen him for Atletico, but i did watch Sassuolo a lot when he was linked to us. he played LB 2-3 times i think at most, and was very average
Did not say he is great at it, but he can play LB, he done it for Croatia too several times.

The whole reason they after him is due to the crisis at LB. So they don't need to move Hysaj to LB where he is so inept just to use Maggio RB.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
called it :numnum:

its BS tho

- - - Updated - - -

Did not say he is great at it, but he can play LB, he done it for Croatia too several times.

The whole reason they after him is due to the crisis at LB. So they don't need to move Hysaj to LB where he is so inept just to use Maggio RB.

they have Mario Rui already, it would be a pointless signing unless hes gonna be a starter. doubt they have the money to pay starter level wages to a depth option

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is this Palmieri guy any good? I cant remember seeing him play...
As things stand now I believe our team will be -3 players in the summer (maybe even -4)
Licht will 95% leave
A.Sandro is 80% leaving - There are rumors which some are BS but I dont think this one is BS..
Dybala 50% - Im saying 50% because nothing got to the media yet but I do think there might be a change of heart in him..
Asamoah 50% - They say he wants Turkey but Im not sure he is so eager to move - It depends on him playing or not IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)