Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Inter have reportedly joined the race to sign Schalke midfielder and Juventus target Leon Goretzka.

According to Calciomercato, Inter have been alerted by Goretzka’s expiring contract status and his profile as “an interesting young player”.

The website explains the German has long been on the Nerazzurri’s list of targets, failing with a bid last summer.

Although he has expressed a desire to leave Schalke, the website notes reports that the 22-year-old has already agreed a deal to join Bayern Munich are wide off the mark.

Juve had been linked with a swoop for Goretzka, who is set to leave the Royal Blues in January or once his contract is up next year.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Inter have reportedly joined the race to sign Schalke midfielder and Juventus target Leon Goretzka.

According to Calciomercato, Inter have been alerted by Goretzka’s expiring contract status and his profile as “an interesting young player”.

The website explains the German has long been on the Nerazzurri’s list of targets, failing with a bid last summer.

Although he has expressed a desire to leave Schalke, the website notes reports that the 22-year-old has already agreed a deal to join Bayern Munich are wide off the mark.

Juve had been linked with a swoop for Goretzka, who is set to leave the Royal Blues in January or once his contract is up next year.

CALMA Mark

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not even Beppe Can fool them into buying him.
Why?! He is a good player why wouldnt they want him...

Get your own scouts Inter ffs
Honestly Im not worried as if Juve and another Italian team bid for someone as long as its not Nainggolan we will be the one getting him - our appeal in Italy equals to Bayern`s in Germany
The question for players who wants an Italian team is this - Do Juve want me?! Yes - Great lets sign for them / No - Ok who else is there?!
In Germany its the same with Bayern...
Goretzka is a German player that plays in the Bundesliga which means -> Do Bayern want me?! If the answer is yes all the rest can fuck off or waste their time if not the competition is on and then there are Real Barca Juve Man Utd Man City Chelsea PSG and the result is based individually on every player wishes as one can think of money and then we are in a disadvantage while Real PSG Barca City are the ones that dictate the tempo
If he wants to win or get into a quality team then Chelsea and Man Utd will be left a bit behind even if they can still get him.. City unfortunately are considered as quality by lots of players (dont know why..)

So to me talking about Goretzka is a waste of time since he is great but also a German player playing in Germany... He is so Bayern`s...
Can - He seems like our player but you could never know as there is still time for him to change his mind.. Look at Witsel...
Iniesta - He is old and past his prime - If he intends to leave Barca he is a typical Juve signing... He is a great player or at least was a great player.. Free transfer?! Ok but Im not that enthusiastic about it as he is a bit washed up in my eyes..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How so? Haven't seen that much of Can but he seemed pretty similar, just with better technique maybe and more creative.
Can's main attributes are that he has close dribbling, long passing and creativity. His main drawback is that he tries to go full Zidane mode sometimes whereas Khedira just holds his position and passes immediately to the player beside him.

As far as athleticism goes they might be similar. I think Can gets stuck in a bit more. But their mentalities are completely different.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can's main attributes are that he has close dribbling, long passing and creativity. His main drawback is that he tries to go full Zidane mode sometimes whereas Khedira just holds his position and passes immediately to the player beside him.

As far as athleticism goes they might be similar. I think Can gets stuck in a bit more. But their mentalities are completely different.
How is he defensively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)