Winter Mercato 2024 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we are getting rid of soule and filling the spot with this clown. this is what small clubs do and i find it quite insulting.
we need to sell, that's the tough reality of this club. whether it's soulé, iling, kenan, chiesa, bremer or anybody else, doesn't matter. we'll sell players and it won't be nice to watch

i also don't think there's any truth to that 4m anyway. now he's on 2.2m net, why on earth would anyone ~double that at his age

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we need to sell, that's the tough reality of this club. whether it's soulé, iling, kenan, chiesa, bremer or anybody else, doesn't matter. we'll sell players and it won't be nice to watch

i also don't think there's any truth to that 4m anyway. now he's on 2.2m net, why on earth would anyone ~double that at his age
No to selling Chiesa and Yildiz.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No to selling Chiesa and Yildiz.
of course, i'd keep both. i'd also keep huijsen, miretti, soulé, at least for one full season at jj. and bremer, absolutely. love that beast.

but iling and barrenechea won't pay the bills, not to mention all the frabotta's and romagnoli's out on loan. so if kean has a market, i'd sell him without thinking twice. maybe it could help to keep a few other youngsters.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Soule and Iling Jr values will continue to rise, so even loaning them for a couple of seasons could double their values regardless of they play for us or not. Keep and develop.

Anderson is a half-smoked cigarette, he'll be worthless very quickly. So is Milik, but at least he scores unlike Kean so just offload this guy already.

Jan 22, 2009

I admire your patience while trying to come with reasonable facts, reality checks and just pure logic and common sense, while quoting those so called "fans", who are not here for a construct dialog, but for pure trolling and gloating! It's not worth it bro...

Jul 2, 2006

thoughest reality of this club is it being one of the worst managed worldwide. if we didn't buy dumps like kostshit(who is gonna cost shit when club decide to get rid of him btw), milik, weah, we would not need to sell. just like how nations which are selling raw materials only to buy them back for quadruple of the price as processed products are destined to be slaves, this club is destined to be a dumping ground of european football as well. youth must be off market.

Your last post?

Recent victories must have had Allegri engorged up to the point Turk's throat was stuffed shut. What a way to go.
because allegri fans got offended and moan too much about me talking shit about their step daddy, i can't post there anymore. and now you are moaning because you are not getting the attention you are desperate for.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
thoughest reality of this club is it being one of the worst managed worldwide. if we didn't buy dumps like kostshit(who is gonna cost shit when club decide to get rid of him btw), milik, weah, we would not need to sell. just like how nations which are selling raw materials only to buy them back for quadruple of the price as processed products are destined to be slaves, this club is destined to be a dumping ground of european football as well. youth must be off market.

because allegri fans got offended and moan too much about me talking shit about their step daddy, i can't post there anymore. and now you are moaning because you are not getting the attention you are desperate for.

Happy to know you are well.

I knew you could take him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i get the sense this might end up being more than just a loan, some sort of option or obligation. Seems theres a market for him while i dont see much of a future for him here while we have Milik
+ vlahovic and yildiz

it's a shame, he showed signs of good physical form. and two of his disallowed goals for millimetric offsides were pretty nice too. but overall he's far from being a 40m striker throughout his career, so i'm fine with letting him go, especially if it means saving a huijsen, soulé type of player (young, homegrown, talented, potentially good price on the market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)