Winter Mercato 2024 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He was never and will never be the best striker in Seria A. He doesn’t have the tangibles to pull that off. He’s a mediocre poacher with fitness issues and a huge salary, plain and simple.

And btw Morata is actually on track for his best season ever, dude is on fire form right now both for Atletico (CL and La Liga) and the Spain NT.
Morata always has been so underrated in here. He's a great striker. Yet he has a huge flaw and it's mental; he's that kind of player who can be worldclass but absolute dogshit without confidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He was never and will never be the best striker in Seria A. He doesn’t have the tangibles to pull that off. He’s a mediocre poacher with fitness issues and a huge salary, plain and simple.

And btw Morata is actually on track for his best season ever, dude is on fire form right now both for Atletico (CL and La Liga) and the Spain NT.
Who's better than him in 2021 before Juve transfer, Immobile? Lautaro? Imo he was clearly the best forward in Serie A when he broke out in Viola.

Morata was on market for 35m in summer 2022 when he was 30, no one was willing to pay that. Summer 2024 he'll be 2 years older and will probably have 1-3 seasons remaining at his peak. I think 10m is a fair assessment.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Feels like it could be an Alex Sandro to Chelsea/Bonucci to City scenario all over again
Do we get Emerson Palmeri again?

- - - Updated - - -

Morata always has been so underrated in here. He's a great striker. Yet he has a huge flaw and it's mental; he's that kind of player who can be worldclass but absolute dogshit without confidence.
Morata is a very good player who always was one of the best on the field.
As a scorer - He has a bit limitation as there are many better in 1 on 1.
As a player - He is very good but has a vision problem - Sometime he can go at it himself and I dont think its because of selfishness.

I`d definitely welcome him back but I dont think he is likely to get sold now...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just wonder how much are these important bids - I assume non will pay above 10M at the moment which means we are right to reject it if we think he can do much better.
He seems like a good player but I think there is a huge difference between a nice talent to someone who already knows to use his talent - Many players were talented but failed to fulfil their talent at the right way.
Anyway its good we kept him for now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Links to K.Thuram but they say Inter are on him as well.
P.S I only now realized they share the same blood not just surname

Jul 13, 2010
I was thinking about Nice's coach as a candidate to replace allegri. But I'm afraid he's a copy of allegri looking at the scorelines :shutup: no but seriously, I bet most of us would take farioli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)