Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Our mercato, if there will be one, won't start until after the 18th when the first board of directors meeting is with the new board. Agresti said it yesterday.

He also said he will have a video today with Della Valle about the mercato rumours.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Our mercato, if there will be one, won't start until after the 18th when the first board of directors meeting is with the new board. Agresti said it yesterday.

He also said he will have a video today with Della Valle about the mercato rumours.
So there won't be any sales or this is related to signing new players?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So there won't be any sales or this is related to signing new players?
Lets be realistic for a moment:
The team is doing well results wise
Winter mercato is more for fixing and if we are talking results then we are good.
McK might leave and if he leaves, I guess we could expect a replacement.
Since we will need to replace or extend Rabiot in the summer, I guess most if not all of the budget will be allocated then.

In other words nothing unless we sell McK and even then dont expect someone big

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lets be realistic for a moment:
The team is doing well results wise
Winter mercato is more for fixing and if we are talking results then we are good.
McK might leave and if he leaves, I guess we could expect a replacement.
Since we will need to replace or extend Rabiot in the summer, I guess most if not all of the budget will be allocated then.

In other words nothing unless we sell McK and even then dont expect someone big
you could have just said harry kane isn't coming. we didn't need an essay

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
'#JUVE, A STRIKE FOR THE COMEBACK'

If #Allegri wins in Naples, he can push the club to make an effort in the mercato to reinforce the race for the Scudetto. From #Maehle to #Fresneda and #Cambiaso, the strategy to reinforce the sides is ready. And if #Rugani, there is #Kiwior for the defense.

[Front Page TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
journos coming up with completely contradictory stories. throwing stuff on the wall and see what sticks.

you don't even need to analyze these "news" to realize they know nothing. the country of a few hundreds of momblys.

Screenshot_2023-01-11-13-22-56-27_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)