Winter Mercato 2023 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope we purge Fagiot, McNuggets and Parepiss. I believe Zak will stay at Chelsea, and I absolutely have no fucking clue what we're planning on doing with Arturd.

Retain Locatelli, Pogba, Fagioli, Miretti, and recall Rovella, and add another quality Mid (doesn't have to be SMS).

Acquire Grimaldo on a free and maybe bring in Singo for RB (if we can't get Gusto Male or Frimpong). Any other interesting RB/LB/Wingback available on a free?

We also need another winger to replace the departing Di Maria and we're set.

Which CBs are available on a free, apart from N'Dicka? Scalvini is a must for the post Bonucci era.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Acquire Grimaldo on a free and maybe bring in Singo for RB (if we can't get Gusto Male or Frimpong). Any other interesting RB/LB/Wingback available on a free?
Not free but Parisi (Empoli LB) and Fresneda (Real Valladolid RB) are ones to consider. I'd give Barbieri a chance though. He looks ready.

We also need another winger
We should be all over Thuram but unfortunately our management think our time and resources would be better spent trying to chase fricking Karsdoorp.
Which CBs are available on a free, apart from N'Dicka
Skriniar. But I doubt he'd betray Inda.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot about him but really a nice option. McKennie out and Singo in please.
McKennie for Singo would make our squad more sensible and balanced.

I like him. Tall, strong, very fast, can dribble and can defend. For a wingback his lack of crossing is strange. I can see him, Bremer, Danilo and Kostic form a formidable defense along with a 5th player to replace Alex.

I wish we could find a new Cuadrado, a complete wingback.

Jun 16, 2020

I like him. Tall, strong, very fast, can dribble and can defend. For a wingback his lack of crossing is strange. I can see him, Bremer, Danilo and Kostic form a formidable defense along with a 5th player to replace Alex.

We still have to see him this season will end, but in a way I think we should keep the momentum going with our Brazilian defenders. Sandro has been doing quite good in his new role

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We still have to see him this season will end, but in a way I think we should keep the momentum going with our Brazilian defenders. Sandro has been doing quite good in his new role
He has been good as LCB, but he is too expensive for what he is.

Time is up imo, unless he would lower his wages. He costs almost the same as Bonucci and more than all our other defenders.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dreams of lazio lol, either he's a sarriboi exposed or just a guy with zero ambition. or both. either way, another tici gem bites the dust.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

FM is usually good at this so how good are Vanderson and Livramento?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but he is prone to mistakes.
How much years left for his contract to expire? Is it this year or the next one

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
dreams of lazio lol, either he's a sarriboi exposed or just a guy with zero ambition. or both. either way, another tici gem bites the dust.

It makes sense and it's very simple I think. He wants to come back to Italy for sure and he's done at Juve, Allegri gave up on him. In this scenario playing for Lazio who are easily top7 in the league is very good for him. Lazio don't seem to have a proper LB and he'd finally stay in one place for more than a year's-long loan.

We need loan + obligation to buy here and we should actually thank Lazio and Sarri. One problem less to deal with.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It makes sense and it's very simple I think. He wants to come back to Italy for sure and he's done at Juve, Allegri gave up on him. In this scenario playing for Lazio who are easily top7 in the league is very good for him. Lazio don't seem to have a proper LB and he'd finally stay in one place for more than a year's-long loan.

We need loan + obligation to buy here and we should actually thank Lazio and Sarri. One problem less to deal with.
I was really hoping he'd work out for us but it is what it is, I agree with this. I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)